Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The song to that latest wanky reel she did sums her up as a person. She thinks she’s got it all because she’s got a run down dungeon and a Range Rover on finance. She is the epitome of the saying ‘all fur coat and no knickers’ 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow... Three Black Dresses... Really thought outside the box there! Those outfits scream Christmas! They also look Cheap as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£100 give away? If I was a 5k boss babe millionaire I’d be giving away more than 100 quid. Lol

When you haven’t even got 250 likes on a reel, 2 hours in, give it up love, where are you wearing these Christmas party outfits to? The chicken coop and back?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Only Beggy would do a "affordable Christmas dresses" post the week before Christmas when most people have either a) already had parties or b) won't have time for one to arrive

She ALWAYS ALWAYS fucks up the simplest things. You can also tell she's sucking her cheeks in like mad 🤣🤣
Saw the reel and came right her for this exact comment. shes that late she might as well do it as NYE outfits 🙃

Reactions: 8
She’s annoying me so bad.
So beggy if I think positive I won’t be tired anymore looking after 2 kids due to no sleep for worrying and i can manifest the fluid out of my dads lungs and manifest him out of hospital? Can I f**k so Shut up you fool!
I hope your dad makes a speedy ,full recovery x
Manifestation is a load of bollocks IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 7
£100 give away? If I was a 5k boss babe millionaire I’d be giving away more than 100 quid. Lol
It's probably a voucher she's been gifted by someone, I don't believe she's paid for it, the woman doesn't spend money on her kids, never mind the sheep

Reactions: 13
Must admit, she does look like she’s lost weight in that latest reel, but my god, if possible, it’s actually made her even more smug! The way she looks at herself like she’s the hottest thing in the Dales makes me want to punch the screen 🤣

• Haha
In her reel she looks like a hooker showing her outfits for every night of the week, pretty woman she ain’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes seriously looks about 47. Completely ruined herself she looks ill.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.