Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have all those going out clothes when she hardly ever goes out out 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 21
FFS Mutton Dawg, for the sake of the English speaking world will you follow your own advice just this one time

same.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get a bloody job beggy!!!!!

Christ could she love herself anymore!!!

Who has time for prancing around in their dressing gown at 4pm!!! The Unemployed that’s who!!!

Reactions: 23
End of term report for MISS rebz sheep

Two tooth Steve - NOT SEXXEH
Gallbaldder Gal - NOT SEXXEH
The Rangeh - NOT SEXXEH
The Dingle Dungeon of Doom - NOT SEXXEH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That skirt is a size too small and looks awful.

She is dressing like she is still 19 and going clubbing. She lives in the DalesSoThankful and the furthest she goes is Billy Bob’s for brekkie, so what’s the point in these outfits anyway?

Reactions: 23
The only time she gets decent figures on a post is when she's giving something away. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of her 'friends' that wins, that's if she remembers to pick a winner

Reactions: 17
The only time she gets decent figures on a post is when she's giving something away. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of her 'friends' that wins, that's if she remembers to pick a winner
Or an account she’s made for this reason

Reactions: 12
Wasn't woody planned? So wouldn't of she known she was pregnant with him from the start? When I was trying I was taking pregnancy test 3 days before my period was due (the earliest they said you can) so if she didn't know what was she 3 days pregnant?same with when she has the question about alfie as he was also "planned"

Reactions: 13
Still 65k flowers who haven’t entered, either because they don’t even watch, don’t exist or they aren’t interested in engaging with her

• Haha
All the tit in the window behind the reel! Never seen such a shoddy influencer - she is awful at setting a scene - you can’t even see her all in shot the camera angle is so tit
I noticed this, it's the little details begs that makes it all look unprofessional. I'd make a focal point of that area.. wallpaper the glass with something wacky, paint the woodwork black.

Reactions: 8
I noticed this, it's the little details begs that makes it all look unprofessional. I'd make a focal point of that area.. wallpaper the glass with something wacky, paint the woodwork black.
That's because she was standing on her tip toes and stretching her body to pretend she's lost a stone

• Haha
Still 65k flowers who haven’t entered, either because they don’t even watch, don’t exist or they aren’t interested in engaging with her
I don’t know how she still has all those followers, it felt like she blocked at least half of them after Steve’s little photo indiscretion.

Only Beggy would do a "affordable Christmas dresses" post the week before Christmas when most people have either a) already had parties or b) won't have time for one to arrive

She ALWAYS ALWAYS fucks up the simplest things. You can also tell she's sucking her cheeks in like mad 🤣🤣
She did this last year I’m sure. Too late as usual. She’s no clue how the actual world works outside of that bloody dungeon. She’s no way relatable to anyone or anything. Honestly who is this div influencing ??

Christmas in that dungeon is going to be bleak and I just feel so sorry for those boys.

Reactions: 16
Wasn't woody planned? So wouldn't of she known she was pregnant with him from the start? When I was trying I was taking pregnancy test 3 days before my period was due (the earliest they said you can) so if she didn't know what was she 3 days pregnant?same with when she has the question about alfie as he was also "planned"
I knew with my planned child I was pregnant 8 days after ovulation (so theoretically about a week before my period) 😂 There was zero time for me to not know I was pregnant. I don’t have any photos of myself posing during that time frame weirdly enough…

Tone deaf as usual (and I’m not just talking about her singing). Regardless of what you think about covid, we’re being asked to consider not going to parties and do’s…hospitality businesses are losing money hand over fist yet again due to cancellations and this muppet comes along with three basic dresses for a Christmas party? bleeping read the room you ignorant twit!!! We all know you don’t have real friends to go out with anyway. The last ‘do’ you went on with the Lumi cult - you wore those ugly bastard wellie boots! 😂 So no one wants fashion advice from you. And, Christmas is next week. Bit late in the day to suggest Christmas party dresses - should have been late November for that sort of post - prat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I absolutely think it will be rigged. Nothing about her is decent and honest.

I absolutely think it will be rigged. Nothing about her is decent and honest.
That’s what I said earlier she will make a new account with any old profile pic then make it private and it will be this account that wins

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.