Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck are tesco still working with her after all the complaints and comments on their post? I suppose they dunt give 2 shits cos they ignored the comments and left them there. What a tit company.

Do you mean the star hobson trial, from bradford/Keighley?
Again, purely speculative and I’m not going to repeat any details here as it’s a harrowing case.

It’s curious how suddenly she is carefully protecting her ‘family’ brand. I’m sure Tesco wouldn’t want to be tarnished with the simultaneous release of her ad tonight and press releases.

Reactions: 2
They clearly haven’t separated and I don’t believe the holiday incidents are related to him ‘disappearing’
What makes you say they clearly haven't separated? Everything that's been shown on SM since the start of November makes it look like they have.

Reactions: 6
It's been a while since we had some 'insider knowledge'......🥱 Usual time of day, same vague comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why the duck are tesco still working with her after all the complaints and comments on their post? I suppose they dunt give 2 shits cos they ignored the comments and left them there. What a tit company.

Do you mean the star hobson trial, from bradford/Keighley?
Re: The Star Hobson trial - the two woman involved, neither were called Steve and neither had the last name of Hobson.

Reactions: 21
What makes you say they clearly haven't separated? Everything that's been shown on SM since the start of November makes it look like they have.
Because there’s no way that someone who shares their whole life online could refrain from saying anything.

From a emotional perspective she would also be devastated. They’ve been together a while and she clearly believes they were going to get married.

Also, didn’t someone say he was driving the RR? Surely if they separated they could each take a separate car and I doubt she’d readily give the RR over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Absolutely diabolical ad for Tesco. She simply cannot string a sentence together and just ends up repeating herself 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, a bit of a low blow dragging Beaver in to the Star Hobson case. Hobson is her dad’s surname and he was not anywhere near the poor baby when she died. It was to do with her mother and scumbag girlfriend. Good God.

Reactions: 41
Because there’s no way that someone who shares their whole life online could refrain from saying anything.

From a emotional perspective she would also be devastated. They’ve been together a while and she clearly believes they were going to get married.

Also, didn’t someone say he was driving the RR? Surely if they separated they could each take a separate car and I doubt she’d readily give the RR over.

I wouldn’t call the press insider knowledge 😂
So what criminal convictions are you talking about????????

Reactions: 2

IMHO, she does this, it's all part of her image she thinks she's portraying of beggy dingle never loses, hence why she wouldn't admit she had to book alfeh in at a dentist to get his rotting teeth removed and just pretended they'd "fell out" when someone had miraculously queried it a day earlier 🙄 why she preaches bodeh possitifiteh but Photoshop all her pics, why she hammers home the point she loves living in the daaaallleeesss when she's been miserable ever since they left the old house and why she says Alfeh was planned at 19....she doesn't want anything associated with her that suggests anything less than her life's "perfect" as she sees it.

Remember when she got dropped by Channel Mum? She didn't confirm it for months after the fact and has since admitted she was devastated by it at the time.

So not a chance if she'd split up with Steve in the last 2 months, she'd be admitting it yet.... Bit difficult to do after she's harped on for ages that her an 2ss Steve are suh suh happeh and have sex every night and stuff.

Tbh I'd say they've come close to splitting up many times before, like at the start of the last lockdown when Steve disappeared for a bit (not as long as this hiatus), Beggy was making unhinged tiktoks, only for Beaver Boy to emerge with a Rebecca tattoo on his left boob 😂😂😂 someone from their area even said that that's how Alfie was conceived, they weren't in a relationship, just used to shag after nights out 🤦🏻‍♀️ and to get Steve to committ to her she faked a pregnancy and miscarriage to force him into a more serious relationship with her.

So by that logic I doubt very much Beggar thinks it's over yet, by all accounts Steve's had a vasectomy so she can't use pregnancy, she's exhausted the gallbladder charade for all its worth, but the cogs will be going in her head thinking of some other way to get him back so of course she wouldn't say anything.

Also I don't think they're separated yet, hence why Steve drives the Range Rover, beggys probably convinced him that to do it immediately would "ruin the boys Christmas"

Reactions: 19
Re: The Star Hobson trial - the two woman involved, neither were called Steve and neither had the last name of Hobson.
I thought this but only thing I could think they were referring to as it was such a big case and same area. I very much doubt its anything to do with Beaver at all.

Reactions: 5
Honestly i will never not laugh at "This is a drill" bleeping hilarious :ROFLMAO:
My husband, who isn’t remotely interested in influencers or Tattle, has started saying that every time he sees I’m on here 😆 it is bleeping hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not trying to drag anyone into anything! I just brought up that it’s curious timing re the surname and area. I also would never suggest that poor girl’s father was in anyway involved! It’s all so heartbreaking 😞

Like I said on my first post, I’m a LTL and merely wanted to join in the discussion. I’ve read this forum through the last difficult years (pandemic and personal) and thought I’d finally pluck up the courage to post 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m going to delete my account, but before it’s even suggested - I’m not Beggy, Stever, nor in anyway related to her area of the country. I just stumbled across her YouTube and was dumbfounded by her behaviour when I found this forum.
You are majorly clutching at straws. The Star Hobson case is CLEARLY nothing at all to do with Steve, I’m actually kind of appalled that you’ve come one here and even tried to insinuate that there’s a connection.

Yes, delete your tattle account. There’s no place for this kind of tit on here.

IMHO, she does this, it's all part of her image she thinks she's portraying of beggy dingle never loses, hence why she wouldn't admit she had to book alfeh in at a dentist to get his rotting teeth removed and just pretended they'd "fell out" when someone had miraculously queried it a day earlier 🙄 why she preaches bodeh possitifiteh but Photoshop all her pics, why she hammers home the point she loves living in the daaaallleeesss when she's been miserable ever since they left the old house and why she says Alfeh was planned at 19....she doesn't want anything associated with her that suggests anything less than her life's "perfect" as she sees it.

Remember when she got dropped by Channel Mum? She didn't confirm it for months after the fact and has since admitted she was devastated by it at the time.

So not a chance if she'd split up with Steve in the last 2 months, she'd be admitting it yet.... Bit difficult to do after she's harped on for ages that her an 2ss Steve are suh suh happeh and have sex every night and stuff.

Tbh I'd say they've come close to splitting up many times before, like at the start of the last lockdown when Steve disappeared for a bit (not as long as this hiatus), Beggy was making unhinged tiktoks, only for Beaver Boy to emerge with a Rebecca tattoo on his left boob 😂😂😂 someone from their area even said that that's how Alfie was conceived, they weren't in a relationship, just used to shag after nights out 🤦🏻‍♀️ and to get Steve to committ to her she faked a pregnancy and miscarriage to force him into a more serious relationship with her.

So by that logic I doubt very much Beggar thinks it's over yet, by all accounts Steve's had a vasectomy so she can't use pregnancy, she's exhausted the gallbladder charade for all its worth, but the cogs will be going in her head thinking of some other way to get him back so of course she wouldn't say anything.

Also I don't think they're separated yet, hence why Steve drives the Range Rover, beggys probably convinced him that to do it immediately would "ruin the boys Christmas"

Steve’s had a vasectomy????????????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Steve’s had a vasectomy????????????
Think this is just rumours on here? I could be wrong. As she clearly came off the pill and started "natural cycles" to get pregnant and trap Steve even more but it clearly isn't happening. You can see how gutted she is when she gets her period each month

Reactions: 12
Men are a nightmare to buy for cus they're such a nightmare and they're just a nightmare 🥴🥴
Here for this comment !
Don’t know about you but men are a nightmare, like a nightmare. I never know what to get the men in my family cuz there a nightmare 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.