Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to give over filming herself trying to sing.
she can’t sing. At all. She sounds ridiculous and just makes an arse out of herself.

Reactions: 18
The reel, the singing, oh god I'm cringing so bad for her!

Everything she does is so forced! Who films themselves doing tit like that with their kids? Why does it have to be filmed!?
And the reel, this lady is 28... how the duck !?

Reactions: 16
The reel, the singing, oh god I'm cringing so bad for her!

Everything she does is so forced! Who films themselves doing tit like that with their kids? Why does it have to be filmed!?
And the reel, this lady is 28... how the duck !?
I haven’t seen the reel can someone post it for the block hunipots please

Reactions: 1
She's treated us today to the reel, singing and the dancing. Suh suh lucky and grateful 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s annoying me so bad.
So beggy if I think positive I won’t be tired anymore looking after 2 kids due to no sleep for worrying and i can manifest the fluid out of my dads lungs and manifest him out of hospital? Can I f**k so Shut up you fool!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m cringing for her because she actually thinks she can sing, it’s not like she’s just naturally messing around singing

Reactions: 17
I’m cringing for her because she actually thinks she can sing, it’s not like she’s just naturally messing around singing
And the bit where she gets the words wrong 🤣 she's deffo doing it with gusto, not messing around bless her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is it that when filming herself with the boys it's always looks like she is just trying too hard to be a loving engaging mother. I don't buy it.

Reactions: 29
The arse dancing and warbling are back - this is a drill 🚨

The sound of her battered, smelly slippers dragging across those public toilet tiles in the kitchen will haunt my dreams tonight.....😳🤮

Woodeh had the good grace to look embarrassed
Honestly i will never not laugh at "This is a drill" bleeping hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When you think your hair looks good but it doesn’t look any different to before you had it done.
When you think your makeup looks good but you just look like you have pink eye and an orange face.
When you think you can sing but people would rather drag their nails down a black board.
When you think you can dance but your fat arse bouncing about is not cute.
When you think your stunning but you’re a bleeping munter. Absolutely tragic stuff from her today, I wish her wifi would stop working forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When you think your hair looks good but it doesn’t look any different to before you had it done.
When you think your makeup looks good but you just look like you have pink eye and an orange face.
When you think you can sing but people would rather drag their nails down a black board.
When you think you can dance but your fat arse bouncing about is not cute.
When you think your stunning but you’re a bleeping munter. Absolutely tragic stuff from her today, I wish her wifi would stop working forever.
I don’t she’s comedy gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she stares into the camera and fake smiles is just plain creepy, she's so smug, I feel like she's very fake puts on this happy everything's perfect front and nothing gets to her but in reality things are ALOT different.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you’re going to do a paid professional Ad for Tesco at least iron your pjs first. I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to do your absolute best to impress the company who have paid you to rave about their stuff.
Also we all know she’ll be buying a pack of Tesco finest mince pies then the rest from aldi.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.