Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t even proof check her Ad as she’s deleted and reposted it because she posted the middle picture twice and deleted it to add the photo of the pjs laid out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still don’t think the cats been shaved?!
I haven't seen a shaved patch yet either.

If you’re going to do a paid professional Ad for Tesco at least iron your pjs first. I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to do your absolute best to impress the company who have paid you to rave about their stuff.
Also we all know she’ll be buying a pack of Tesco finest mince pies then the rest from aldi.
It's a horrible dark photo too. Her house just looks so shite in photos

Reactions: 10
In all those stories for her tesco shop she has missed a word out too, so the sentence makes no sense! She’s bleeping tit at everything.

I can’t wait to read all the comments people leave on Tesco & F&F page again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is it that when filming herself with the boys it's always looks like she is just trying too hard to be a loving engaging mother. I don't buy it.
She looks uncomfortable around them, when she films herself speaking to them, it sounds so forced and fake. Let's be honest, once the boys are older and able to do their own thing, she probably won't bother with them. It may sound awful, but what kind of mother puts herself before her kids,doing the bare minimum for them.

Reactions: 18
Well how bizarre that Steve’s not in that Tesco ad photo of the happy family!
I thought the exact same, surely if it's a family picture he should be in it. We know he's appeared in previous pictures and Ads, or maybe the agreement now is he's just there for the boys and not her anymore.

Reactions: 19
Is Beaver the racist even there or has he been told not to appear. Be better if she didn’t appear on the ad either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you’re going to do a paid professional Ad for Tesco at least iron your pjs first. I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to do your absolute best to impress the company who have paid you to rave about their stuff.
Also we all know she’ll be buying a pack of Tesco finest mince pies then the rest from aldi.
This is the thing, all through her life she's been congratulated and got by on doing the bare minimum. Even her vlogging career when it started it was carried by the nice house, nice cars, lots of money that Steve had gotten by proxy by being an overpaid pen pusher at his dads. The fact she was "suh suh down to earth" at first glance and talked about things like "boddeehhh posssssitiffffiteh" got her a get out of jail card for her rubbish content on many occasions

Now all the other things that helped her in the begginning are all gone, she doesn't know how to put in effort to produce high quality content as she's never did it before or never had to do it.

She's a grade A narcissist who believes brands should just be "suh suh greatful" to have her associating themselves with her. You could see that when she did the collab with James Villas and all they got out of their generosity was a little afterthought story as they were about to head to the airport.

Reactions: 18
Ohhh eyebrows on point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Men are a nightmare to buy for cus they're such a nightmare and they're just a nightmare 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Men are a nightmare to buy for cus they're such a nightmare and they're just a nightmare 🥴🥴
So she bought a scarf and slippers….wow that’s imaginative!

*Where is Steve in the adverts? (And life in general)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Afew questions.... why is she shouting in the ad? Did she buy anything for the boys?
Also where is Steve in the family photo?

Reactions: 11
I think someone thinks they are Molly-Mae... 👀 She couldn't be further up her backside if she tried!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all those stories for her tesco shop she has missed a word out too, so the sentence makes no sense! She’s bleeping tit at everything.

I can’t wait to read all the comments people leave on Tesco & F&F page again 🤣
Not as beautiful as the fact she clearly copied and pasted it in her last Tesco ad. She left image.png in the last caption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LTL here, this is purely speculative, but Stever Beaver suddenly disappears from social media and today someone with his surname and from the same area has been convicted of a serious offence.

They clearly haven’t separated and I don’t believe the holiday incidents are related to him ‘disappearing’

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LTL here, this is purely speculative, but Stever Beaver suddenly disappears from social media and today someone with his surname and from the same area has been convicted of a serious offence.

They clearly haven’t separated and I don’t believe the holiday incidents are related to him ‘disappearing’
What's the offence and how do you know?

Reactions: 4
Why the duck are tesco still working with her after all the complaints and comments on their post? I suppose they dunt give 2 shits cos they ignored the comments and left them there. What a tit company.

Do you mean the star hobson trial, from bradford/Keighley?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.