Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting my penny’s worth in. I don’t think her and Beave have split. She craves attention of any kind so is probably loving the speculation. He will reappear when she is bored and wants to get us talking about something else.
The picture request thing. Odd time to post as most people will be getting ready for work at that time. Surely more of an evening thing? Obvs needs content for today.
The fave pic of herself is quite sad. My fave pics of me are candid ones with my husband and children, or friends. I often look far from polished in them, but you can see the happiness. This posed one is just pure loneliness and sadness in my opinion. No family are friends who have made her smile, no special moment in time caught on camera, just her posing with a drink for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If you were into having your nipples out would you not make sure they’re both pointing in the same direction? It’s like one’s looking at you and one’s looking for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Let’s all just not speculate on whether Beaver is there or not the plus side of him not being on her posts is we don’t have to look at his unfortunate ugly mug We don’t speculate so we don’t play into her hands Let her have to think up content instead of us giving her it on a plate Hopefully it might be the beginning of the end of her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Dingle, if you're taking requests, can you film some more slow cookerrr meal tutorials please? The unidentified white lumps with zero dna, swimming in brown water are my fave 😊 thank you 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My request is a questions and answers session with tombstone teeth please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Always love the request of a photo of when you were pregnant but didn’t know. Who would ever want to see that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you do a Google search for “tea & biscuits” this image comes up. She’s taken it straight from there. And yes it’s clearly a cup of coffee!!!!! 😂

Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Always love the request of a photo of when you were pregnant but didn’t know. Who would ever want to see that 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think I could even find a photo of where I was pregnant but didn’t know , and who gives a tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m convinced she’s drinking an awful lot at the moment. The eye bags really give it away.

She didn’t look tired this morning she looks hungover as duck

Reactions: 11
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

I don’t think I could even find a photo of where I was pregnant but didn’t know , and who gives a tit 😂😂
She always gets asked (by herself) for a pic of when she got engaged. Yes beggy we know you're engaged. He doesn't wana marry you tho does he! bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She always gets asked (by herself) for a pic of when she got engaged. Yes beggy we know you're engaged. He doesn't wana marry you tho does he! bleep
Them being engaged is completely meaningless. He doesn’t want to marry her, he’s never going to marry her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don't believe anyone asks to see her pictures it's her narcissistic personality that pushes her to post them. Also if complete strangers were asking to see pictures of my children, I'd be concerned. Sadly those boys are at risk due to their narcissistic lazy parents, God knows how many perverts know details about these kids, it's horrible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ask for a pic of Big Bad Bev and the Beaver on their own together... bet it doesn't exist because they can't stand each other 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.