Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for this comment !
Don’t know about you but men are a nightmare, like a nightmare. I never know what to get the men in my family cuz there a nightmare 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Have you thought about getting them the oh so original gifts of slippers and a scarf?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dingle will be jealous that Steaver is getting all the attention on her thread 🤣

This thread is getting a bit weird with all the assumptions and that's coming from me 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tbh I think it's what Beggy wants. I think she purposely doesn't show 2ss and wants us all to speculate here, so she can then "prove us all wrong" and show that "trolls think they know it all but they don't" etc.

Her engagement must be piss poor for her to put that box up this morning.

Also an absolutely PITIFUL 637 likes on that tesco ad, from a so called "influencer" with almost 68k flowers 🤣🤣🤣🤣. When's she gunna realise she's flogging a dead horse and just disappear into obscurity? Pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Tbh I think it's what Beggy wants. I think she purposely doesn't show 2ss and wants us all to speculate here, so she can then "prove us all wrong" and show that "trolls think they know it all but they don't" etc.

Her engagement must be piss poor for her to put that box up this morning.

Also an absolutely PITIFUL 637 likes on that tesco ad, from a so called "influencer" with almost 68k flowers 🤣🤣🤣🤣. When's she gunna realise she's flogging a dead horse and just disappear into obscurity? Pathetic.
I think Steaver has chosen not to appear with her. He was a right cocky hole, always taking the camera off her in vlogs and taking the piss out of her, till we all started laying into him on here. Up until then he loved the attention thinking he was funny. Something changed it's weird

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Think this is just rumours on here? I could be wrong. As she clearly came off the pill and started "natural cycles" to get pregnant and trap Steve even more but it clearly isn't happening. You can see how gutted she is when she gets her period each month
Largely just rumours but there is also the fact that one day begs was in primark showing us the baby clothes saying she wishes Steve would let her have one more, then more or less the very next day did a q&a asked herself a question and said she'd decided to have no more children. Kind of like she'd found out suddenly she wasn't able to have any more with Steve and was putting the usual bogtrotter spin on it that her life is perfect and everything she does is because she wants to.

Reactions: 14
God she thinks that pic with her nipples pointing in different directions is her best pic 🤦‍♀️ Dingle you dropped something…….your dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think Steaver has chosen not to appear with her. He was a right cocky hole, always taking the camera off her in vlogs and taking the piss out of her, till we all started laying into him on here. Up until then he loved the attention thinking he was funny. Something changed it's weird
He stopped making an appearance after boobgate.

Reactions: 20

He also knows that if he appears in any ad someone will post all about his sexist shaming of a topless woman and racist tweets.

Reactions: 25
God she thinks that pic with her nipples pointing in different directions is her best pic 🤦‍♀️ Dingle you dropped something…….your dignity.
Came to say exactly the same 😂 out of the 3729734893 pics she's got of herself, of course her favourite is one with her nipples taking your eye out
Them poor boys are gona get the absolute piss ripped out of them when they're older

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are majorly clutching at straws. The Star Hobson case is CLEARLY nothing at all to do with Steve, I’m actually kind of appalled that you’ve come one here and even tried to insinuate that there’s a connection.

Yes, delete your tattle account. There’s no place for this kind of tit on here.

Steve’s had a vasectomy????????????
I think i love you Betty - 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree 100% that he has decided not to appear and that was what all the silence was about

Reactions: 14
I agree 100% that he has decided not to appear and that was what all the silence was about
At one point it was practically the Steaver show, you couldn't watch a vlog or look at her Instagram without his big beetroot head and yellow tombstone teeth getting in the way 🤢🦫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.