Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn't like to wear make up she has alot of favourites. The amount she has put on today is a hell of alot. Thought she didn't need make up because her skin is the best it had ever been

Reactions: 13
Confused as to why her and Woodeh are making banana cake when she just said the other day that Woodeh HATES bananas

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The arse dancing and warbling are back - this is a drill 🚨

The sound of her battered, smelly slippers dragging across those public toilet tiles in the kitchen will haunt my dreams tonight.....😳🤮

Woodeh had the good grace to look embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where to start?
The wayward eyebrow
The warbling
The ceiling that I can't stop staring at because I feel like it's going to come falling down at any minute
Woody trying to drag the spoon back to actually bake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m cracking up, she is really trying to sing and make it look effortless 😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂 this is the Christmas content I’m here for 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All of the above 👏
And she doesn’t even know the words. I’m embarrassed for her. 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They look like there water damaged like there's been a leak above?? Honesty the place is a hovel for somebody who thinks there so amazing

Reactions: 15
Love that she tried to get woody to dance with her and he was like nah and went out of view of camera 😂😂.

But woody little laugh sounds like he is poorly yet again! Get him in a proper heated house the poor little thing

Reactions: 18
Love that she tried to get woody to dance with her and he was like nah and went out of view of camera 😂😂.

But woody little laugh sounds like he is poorly yet again! Get him in a proper heated house the poor little thing
I loved the way he tried to shove the spoon in her mouth - probably to shut her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.