Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggys went from wanting to be LJC to Emma Manchester ( life through ems eyes) ….the hair the the giveaway numerous other things! It’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 13
I went back and read some of thread #1 and absolutely nothing has changed with this girl. Have they really lived in the Dingle shack for 3 years? That's gone really quick. She's very clearly bought followers and subs from the start. She's not grown or matured as a person, she's still doing the same tit that she's always done. Then has the audacity to share all these "growth" and "working on your dreams" quotes 🤣 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks haggard and ill, a blow dry isn't going to save you love.
She looks absolutely terrible.

I am all for confidence, but she is so bloody arrogant and she really does think she is Marilyn Monroe!!!

Also, she must dye her hair using box dyes. Nothing wrong with that, i have done it loads of time but i made sure to do it right! But her hair colour looks so tit!

Reactions: 18
She looks absolutely terrible.

I am all for confidence, but she is so bloody arrogant and she really does think she is Marilyn Monroe!!!

Also, she must dye her hair using box dyes. Nothing wrong with that, i have done it loads of time but i made sure to do it right! But her hair colour looks so tit!
I think she's gone grey early (happens to a lot of women) so she's constantly trying to cover it so the colour looks really weird and that horrible fake dark brown

Reactions: 12
She looks awful. Her face is just a mess. Sunken eyes, huge bags under the eyes, pale yellow hued skin, there no light or sparkle in her eyes - she looks medicated. The woman is a mess.

Reactions: 16
I think she's gone grey early (happens to a lot of women) so she's constantly trying to cover it so the colour looks really weird and that horrible fake dark brown
Oh god, i totally get it. I am 35 now and i started going grey at about 29. I reckon if i didnt have any dye on my hair, my hair would be completely grey.
It just amuses me that such a boss babe on £5,000 at least per month cant go to the hairdressers, or at least a better hairdresser to get her colour done properly!! Anyone would think you are skint Dingle!!! :)

Reactions: 17
Oh god, i totally get it. I am 35 now and i started going grey at about 29. I reckon if i didnt have any dye on my hair, my hair would be completely grey.
It just amuses me that such a boss babe on £5,000 at least per month cant go to the hairdressers, or at least a better hairdresser to get her colour done properly!! Anyone would think you are skint Dingle!!! :)
Even when she does go it still looks horrible 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just placed a HUGE order on Lookfantastic & made sure I didn’t follow any of her links or use her discount code 🤣🤣 Petty - yes, satisfying - absolutely!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And just like that, we have a video of the cat and her shaved patch from when she was neutered.

Dance little Tattle puppet 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine pretending 24/7 - 365 days a year, give it a rest begs
Her hair looks no different! She's a ball sack. That smug bleeping face of hers I swear she really thinks she's gorgeous. I find her ugly, and alot if that has to do with her personality. It's really showing in her looks.

Reactions: 21
And just like that, we have a video of the cat and her shaved patch from when she was neutered.

Dance little Tattle puppet 💃
Surely the hair would be mostly grown back, wasn't that about 3 weeks ago? Or does it just feel longer

Reactions: 6
I've seen magnolia wallpaper in a smokers house look healthier than Dingle. What is that weird yellow/orange colour she turns herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See she’s posting from steves account again. She looks grey with no make up & orange when she wears it 🤮. What an absolute mess you are beggy!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.