Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband looked at me the way steve looks at Rebecca I would be heart broken and would know to just move on. There is no love there at all
Totally agree, the look yesterday in the car was a look of total contempt, definitely not affection

Will be interesting to see how many of those presents we ever see the boys playing with or in the house. There is no way she has bought all that.
Keep the list and tick off every time you see anything!
Probably stuff the family are buying for them. I'd be ashamed with the random tat she buys them, when she spends hundreds/thousands of pounds a month on herself

She’s so uneducated on food it’s unbelievable 🤦‍♀️. And of course everything else 😂
As my late dad would say 'thick as pig tit and twice as smelly' (please excuse the language)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her favourite brand she's worked with is James Villas 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ bloody hell and look at the effort she went to for them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 919352

Sorry but he is SO UGLY. He’s so so so so gross. This photo is so creepy because they both look like children. How old were they both here - she was about 17/18 and he was 25(?) - he looks like a 15 year old.

Also - they aren’t going anywhere “special” - that’s yet another lie!!!!
Lunch at Billy Bob's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it says on the list of presents she’s supposedly bought for Woody that she’s got him a Nintendo Lite. If she’s referring to a Nintendo DS Lite, those are years old and they don’t even make them anymore. So, they’re about £20 on eBay. Surely if you were a ‘boss babe’ and rolling in it, you’d buy a more modern console like a Nintendo Switch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her favourite brand she's worked with is James Villas 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ bloody hell and look at the effort she went to for them
That video was awful! Didn’t she leave the filming until the last day and do a quick tour of the villa with the beds unmade and general untidiness everywhere?

Reactions: 14
That video was awful! Didn’t she leave the filming until the last day and do a quick tour of the villa with the beds unmade and general untidiness everywhere?
Yeah and all the stories of her flabby arse in her eBay thong had a tiny #ad @jamesvillas in the bottom corner, if you just casually glanced at her stories you wouldn't have known she was doing an ad for James Villas until the day she was going home 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s only posted that and tagged them in it as some desperate attempt to get back on their radar for another free holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it says on the list of presents she’s supposedly bought for Woody that she’s got him a Nintendo Lite. If she’s referring to a Nintendo DS Lite, those are years old and they don’t even make them anymore. So, they’re about £20 on eBay. Surely if you were a ‘boss babe’ and rolling in it, you’d buy a more modern console like a Nintendo Switch.
I think she means the switch lite

Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought!!

Reactions: 7
I agree with others who've said that this is a gift list she's copied or given to family to buy for the boys. We all know their attitude towards spending money on the kids. They will be getting B&M's finest while she and steaver get some more tacky designer shite for each other 🤢

Reactions: 21
Tiger the indoor cat that managed to get pregnant is outside climbing over the stones… Christmas miracle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've ordered 'myself' this, I treated 'myself' to this, I'm gonna get this for 'myself' - what a greedy cow. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 25
Tiger the indoor cat that managed to get pregnant is outside climbing over the stones… Christmas miracle
Tiger the “indoor” cat that was allegedly a wild, feral cat they just so happened to stumble across completely at random one day and took home as their own……….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how she said tiger was fixed now, but I've never once seen the shaved patch from where she would have had her wound. I've had cats all my life and that shaved patch takes months to disappear.

Reactions: 23
Hang on... in regards to the supposed (totally haven't been bought) Xmas presents, don't they already have a switch???

Reactions: 11
yeah, Alfie probably doesn’t wanna share 😂
Surely you’d get Woody the same one though? The Lite can’t be docked and shared on the tv, it’s the handheld version. So Alfie will be able to play his game on the big tv and Woody will have to make do with the smaller screen? There’s only around £70 difference in them, that’s nothing for her 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.