Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice this yesterday? 🤔 They've never had a TV in their bedroom before.

Seems like when the kids have gone to bed, bogtrotter and beaver just do their own thing (cos they aren't together 😂) so Steve goes to his bedroom and watches TV on his own - hence why a TVs recently been installed in there 😂 - and Dingle reads a self help book in the bath.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice this yesterday? 🤔 They've never had a TV in their bedroom before.

Seems like when the kids have gone to bed, bogtrotter and beaver just do their own thing (cos they aren't together 😂) so Steve goes to his bedroom and watches TV on his own - hence why a TVs recently been installed in there 😂 - and Dingle reads a self help book in the bath.
Linking a top she bought two years ago defines everything about her account. It’s behind and tragic!

She also can’t bleeping park within the lines properly which I’d imagine pisses off the locals.
3BA7BD9C-8565-42FD-80EE-30BE0F502C2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is the television just perching on the end of their bed 🥲 can’t be rocking around in it that much then or it would be on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Right …. tattlers, you need to win the giveaway vouchers and then either donate them back to her with a message to spend them on the boys or purchase gifts for the boys and send them to her!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Linking a top she bought two years ago defines everything about her account. It’s behind and tragic!

She also can’t bleeping park within the lines properly which I’d imagine pisses off the locals.
View attachment 921563
This is what I'd come to say, she's one of those dick heads wants a big car and clearly can't drive or park it properly. 😠

Reactions: 24

I reckon the house is so cold. It's cheaper/warmer to watch the TV in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she got the TV in her bedroom ready for all that bed rest after her teeny tiny minor operation that she most likely doesn’t really need

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she got the TV in her bedroom ready for all that bed rest after her teeny tiny minor operation that she most likely doesn’t really need
Most likely! My sister is currently having gallbladder problems, she’s been having them since she was pregnant. My nephew is 7 months old now. She had another flare up the other day, but they won’t do anything about it because she’s on a waiting list. We’re in a relatively small area. So I don’t believe at all that Becky was ever close to getting the operation.

Reactions: 13
Most likely! My sister is currently having gallbladder problems, she’s been having them since she was pregnant. My nephew is 7 months old now. She had another flare up the other day, but they won’t do anything about it because she’s on a waiting list. We’re in a relatively small area. So I don’t believe at all that Becky was ever close to getting the operation.
But she told her surgeon she was influencer... 😂😂 sorry but bet her doctor had a good laugh at that like it's something to brag about to a doctor. Sorry but to me the doctors are the ones who should be bragging they are amazing x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But she told her surgeon she was influencer... 😂😂 sorry but bet her doctor had a good laugh at that like it's something to brag about to a doctor. Sorry but to me the doctors are the ones who should be bragging they are amazing x
I bet they had a right laugh when they googled her name and saw her camel toe in all it’s glory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
B4F14F4D-AC02-47C1-A0D7-40F9821716E7.jpeg

I saw this and thought of Begs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Genuine question...was browsing in Boots and sáw this face cleaner for £40.
How can she claim her's is worth hundreds?
Has she ever explained why it's so great..?
Yeah always, it's super good for your skin and makes it super gloweh and stuff and opens and closes your pores so yeah it's super good for gloweh skin. Think that just about covers it 🤔 what a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuine question...was browsing in Boots and sáw this face cleaner for £40.
How can she claim her's is worth hundreds?
Has she ever explained why it's so great..?
It's suhhhh good at putting the pH back into your skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.