Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of her content is grass and tarmac. That’s it. Just bleeping grass and tarmac and selfies in toilets. It isn’t interesting and doesn’t exactly inspire people if she’s still trying to be an influencer.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks deranged in this photo? Look at her eyes. 😵💫 🦆
View attachment 918655
I seriously believe she has some kind of personality issue. She is extremely narcissistic, clearly has an inferiority complex, that's why she tells so many lies over exaggerates what she has,. She's just a very unhappy individual, who thought getting pregnant with an older bloke who had money, would secure a mesl ticket. This may sound awful, but I did wonder if she planned to fall pregnant with Woody because she was frightened Steve was going to leave or was cheating. She has zero interest in the boys, appears very unnatural with them and can't treat them as individuals because she doesn't know enough about them or their interests, which makes me think having them served a purpose.

I thought she said she was going out for Christmas Dinner? Or am I mistaken?
You're correct. Either it was a lie, or changes in the household have meant she has to get off her backside and cook

Reactions: 22
I seriously believe she has some kind of personality issue. She is extremely narcissistic, clearly has an inferiority complex, that's why she tells so many lies over exaggerates what she has,. She's just a very unhappy individual, who thought getting pregnant with an older bloke who had money, would secure a mesl ticket. This may sound awful, but I did wonder if she planned to fall pregnant with Woody because she was frightened Steve was going to leave or was cheating. She has zero interest in the boys, appears very unnatural with them and can't treat them as individuals because she doesn't know enough about them or their interests, which makes me think having them served a purpose.

You're correct. Either it was a lie, or changes in the household have meant she has to get off her backside and cook
She must have lied about it because most places would have been booked up for weeks for Xmas day 🤔

Reactions: 18
she used to claim she'd been working at being an influencer since 2015, now she claims it's since 2014 (7 years) first I ever saw of her was back end of 2016 when Alfeh was coming up 3..... she definetely wasnt doing instagram and youtube with Alfie as a newborn in 2014 I don't get the lies about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must have lied about it because most places would have been booked up for weeks for Xmas day 🤔
She’s that thick, she won’t have thought she needs to book anything at Christmas so will have said they are eating out on a whim, and then when she’s come to try and actually book somewhere, she’s found out everywhere is full and not even the fact that she’s a big bad greaseh influencer can help so she will be dusting off the slurrrr cooker as we type.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s that thick, she won’t have thought she needs to book anything at Christmas so will have said they are eating out on a whim, and then when she’s come to try and actually book somewhere, she’s found out everywhere is full and not even the fact that she’s a big bad greaseh influencer can help so she will be dusting off the slurrrr cooker as we type.
This is probably the case 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You are correct. She said they were going out to their “favourite” restaurant for Christmas dinner………!!!!
She's probably found out Macdonalds and Greggs don't open Christmas day, so now she's cooking her anaemic roast potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Says she forgot to film their presents before wrapping them. Bullshit that camera is never out of her fat fingers. That list is probably what family have got them and she’s probably got them duck all as she needs a treat don’t forget 😡
Thought this 100% too! She doesn't forget to film tit! Her whole dull little existence is filmed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The videos of the boys 🤦🏼‍♀️ They look like they need some good nutrition Alfie’s bags under his eyes are getting worse and their skin is as grey as hers, on a serious note how can she not see Alfie’s desperate for a dentist his teeth are getting worse
This is by no means me sticking up for her as I can't stand the silly 🐄, No dentist will start any orthodontic treatment on him until he has lost all his baby teeth and had all his adult ones come through.

Reactions: 11
She is that cheap she won't have realised the cost of eating out on Christmas day. Our local pub is around £14 a meal.....not in Christmas Day it isn't, it's around £55.

She simply can't afford to eat out.

Reactions: 23
Says she forgot to film their presents before wrapping them. Bullshit that camera is never out of her fat fingers. That list is probably what family have got them and she’s probably got them duck all as she needs a treat don’t forget 😡
She made a big thing about saying she was going to show her flowers so she wouldn't of just forgotten and wrapped them up. She has got them tat again and is embarrassed to show us that we are right yet again. Also when did she wrap them as that would of been filmed for content as she barely has any content as it is. She is a tit mum end of

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'll probably spend Xmas in my pjs.. But here's a tarty little dress that I can scrape a few pence from. Defo said she was eating at her fave place for Xmas as a person here joked it was billy bobs
Steavers clearly ended it and that's why she's desperately over sharing and bigging him up at any opportunity. He dunt give 2 shits about u begs he dunt like fat birds remember 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
also how awkward did Steve look in the car when beggy was dancing and pretending to sing into her hand 😂. She is such a idiot lol

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.