Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she used to claim she'd been working at being an influencer since 2015, now she claims it's since 2014 (7 years) first I ever saw of her was back end of 2016 when Alfeh was coming up 3..... she definetely wasnt doing instagram and youtube with Alfie as a newborn in 2014 I don't get the lies about it.
If anything it’s worse her saying she’s done it for longer and not even managed to hit 70k followers in that time when there’s influencers who started last year close to hitting the following she has. She’s useless at everything she does and basic in every aspect of life 😩

….cue the nasty troll buying her more followers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically when Channel Mum dropped you, but thought you said you were delighted to represent yourself and it was the best thing that could happen and you were ready for all the new opportunities. In reality you were/are skint.
You okay Hun?

Her lies are constant!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
5FD29867-7071-4BB1-9172-995A8EDC7850.jpeg

She’s so transparent it’s unbelievable! She’s not got the boys even half of this stuff and there’s no way she would have just “forgotten” to film things if she could affiliate link everything- laughing that she’s also clearly just copied and pasted the names of toys direct from whatever website she’s found them on…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
10 years together in February and they are going somewhere special! 🙄🤣
Probably the same place she originally said they were going on Christmas day, NOWHERE, she's so deluded I think she now believes her own lies. I wonder if she's told Steve to play along at happy family and she won't take him for every penny he's got, because his face yesterday said it all, he had no interest in her at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s the way she’s written multi functional keyboard for me- why wouldn’t you just write keyboard? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she’s been buying stuff for ages she would have shown it. She shows EVERYTHING else. Absolute mug. Show all the wrapped presents then, ya fool.

Reactions: 30
1CFFEB7A-994F-41B1-A69C-97022AE8C5BA.jpeg

Sorry but he is SO UGLY. He’s so so so so gross. This photo is so creepy because they both look like children. How old were they both here - she was about 17/18 and he was 25(?) - he looks like a 15 year old.

Also - they aren’t going anywhere “special” - that’s yet another lie!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So basically when Channel Mum dropped you, but thought you said you were delighted to represent yourself and it was the best thing that could happen and you were ready for all the new opportunities. In reality you were/are skint.
You okay Hun?

Her lies are constant!
If people really want financial advice they'd be better seeking advice ftom a trained professional not some gold digging scrubber on social media, who wouldn't have two pennies to rub together if she hadn't trapped a bloke with money

Reactions: 23
View attachment 919352

Sorry but he is SO UGLY. He’s so so so so gross. This photo is so creepy because they both look like children. How old were they both here - she was about 17/18 and he was 25(?) - he looks like a 15 year old.

Also - they aren’t going anywhere “special” - that’s yet another lie!!!!
Agreed. If she was she wouldn't be able to help herself bragging about it!

Reactions: 14
Probably the same place she originally said they were going on Christmas day, NOWHERE, she's so deluded I think she now believes her own lies. I wonder if she's told Steve to play along at happy family and she won't take him for every penny he's got, because his face yesterday said it all, he had no interest in her at all
If my husband looked at me the way steve looks at Rebecca I would be heart broken and would know to just move on. There is no love there at all

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 919344

She’s so transparent it’s unbelievable! She’s not got the boys even half of this stuff and there’s no way she would have just “forgotten” to film things if she could affiliate link everything- laughing that she’s also clearly just copied and pasted the names of toys direct from whatever website she’s found them on…..!
Will be interesting to see how many of those presents we ever see the boys playing with or in the house. There is no way she has bought all that.
Keep the list and tick off every time you see anything!

Reactions: 17
You okay Hun?

Her lies are constant!
In fairness channel mum only dropped her a year ago.

Begs the question though, if they cut back why in her since deleted raw and educashunel video was she only advice she was able to offer "onlehhh get it if you can afford it twice and stuff"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Will be interesting to see how many of those presents we ever see the boys playing with or in the house. There is no way she has bought all that.
Keep the list and tick off every time you see anything!
Same as Woody’s birthday. She showed us a camera & one of those story box things, but we’ve not seen them since!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.