Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange camera angles on her recent stories. Beaver not in sight either…definitely something odd going on!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just unblocked her and had a nose. She’s now blocked again 🤣 anyway so many questions. The indoor cat that’s out. Eating Xmas dinner out but now at home. 2ss- what has happened - have they split up??

Reactions: 8
I’ve just unblocked her and had a nose. She’s now blocked again 🤣 anyway so many questions. The indoor cat that’s out. Eating Xmas dinner out but now at home. 2ss- what has happened - have they split up??
No one knows about 2ss apart from he’s not appearing much of late. Maybe someone is offering him 3 sausages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think she can remember all the lies she tells. Why lie about eating out on Christmas Day anyway? So odd.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think she can remember all the lies she tells. Why lie about eating out on Christmas Day anyway? So odd.
I think she just said it so the little sheep would be impressed with her wealth and like people say she tells so many lies she can’t separate them anymore Beggy if your going to be a liar be a good one

Reactions: 19
I do wonder what goes through her head like with small things like this with the Christmas dinner. Did she lie that they were eating out and she forgot? If so, is she gonna feel stupid when she comes for a read on here and is reminded? Did she lie and she just thinks her followers will have forgotten what she said? Were they genuinely going out and have now changed their plans? If so, why not say that? Does she not know what they are doing because she’s waiting for Steve to decide so just makes up a different answer each time she’s asked? Surely most people know how they are spending Christmas pretty far in advance. It’s a relatively simple question to consistently answer and yet she can’t even do that.

Reactions: 23
My guess is Beaver is going to play "Happy Families" for his boys sake over Christmas which is why she has said she going to be cooking Christmas lunch there. This may also be an attempt on her part to make an effort - although we know unless she gets caterers in won't be happening!

She's seriously deluded, but such a narcissist that she believes her own hype. And all those "ask me questions" posts are made up entirely by her.
She must think people are from another planet. Its very sad actually to live like that .....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The majority of her content is grass and tarmac. That’s it. Just bleeping grass and tarmac and selfies in toilets. It isn’t interesting and doesn’t exactly inspire people if she’s still trying to be an influencer.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks deranged in this photo? Look at her eyes. 😵💫 🦆
View attachment 918655
‘Advice ‘ loool

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What really winds me up about those lists is that she's put down 'nintendo case' as a gift. That's not a present for a kid! That should be just part of you buying them a Nintendo console in the first place. It's like saying you bought them trainers and also bought them laces 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny how she said tiger was fixed now, but I've never once seen the shaved patch from where she would have had her wound. I've had cats all my life and that shaved patch takes months to disappear.
I said this too just after the op. She will have more kittens and bleep chops will have to explain that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
STEVE ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? POST A PHOTO IN A YELLOW T SHIRT IF YOU NEED HELP.

Who buys a starbucks cup 'customised' with some crappy Christmas stickers on? How much did she waste on that? She doesn't even like coffee does she?! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
STEVE ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? POST A PHOTO IN A YELLOW T SHIRT IF YOU NEED HELP.

Who buys a starbucks cup 'customised' with some crappy Christmas stickers on? How much did she waste on that? She doesn't even like coffee does she?! 😩
Less than 2 weeks before xmas…. You’d get it for the beginning of December no?
And she admitted she only got it because she saw someone else with it.

She needs to use that money to buy herself a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do wonder what goes through her head like with small things like this with the Christmas dinner. Did she lie that they were eating out and she forgot? If so, is she gonna feel stupid when she comes for a read on here and is reminded? Did she lie and she just thinks her followers will have forgotten what she said? Were they genuinely going out and have now changed their plans? If so, why not say that? Does she not know what they are doing because she’s waiting for Steve to decide so just makes up a different answer each time she’s asked? Surely most people know how they are spending Christmas pretty far in advance. It’s a relatively simple question to consistently answer and yet she can’t even do that.
I honestly don't think she has enough self awareness to feel stupid, just think of some of the shite she's posted. If she had self awareness then we wouldn't have seen most of it. Quite jarring when you think about it.

Reactions: 19
I honestly don't think she has enough self awareness to feel stupid, just think of some of the shite she's posted. If she had self awareness then we wouldn't have seen most of it. Quite jarring when you think about it.
I don't as we say here in yorkshire “think she is all
there”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe the Xmas list she posted of what she got the boys then at the end put (and loads more I can’t remember) of course you can’t hun! I’m not saying you should buy your children loads but If you’re buying a 5 pack of socks for them to share you’re hardly gonna spoil them at Xmas are you

Reactions: 30
I see she’s copying life through ems eyes with the gift voucher giveaway, nuskin must have told them to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.