Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic.. but funny how her idol LJC has 4 kids, uploads YouTube videos more than once a week, renovates houses, and even doing a uni course.. yet beg can’t even Upload once a week and does duck all else?
No that’s really not fair. As much as I dislike her, she does work hard.

At neglecting her kids and ✨manifesting✨ All that abundance she’s going to receive. Let’s not also forget that it takes a special kind of skill to make oneself look as much of a bleep as she does 🧚🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh shock here comes a chance for her to put us tattle fckers right….. Suh suh predictable 🙄

Bore off bogtrotter !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she's posting on Beaver boys insta again! What are you trying to prove Beggy? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Came here to say this. She really is stupid, the only time one of her reels or stories is shred on Steve's account, is if she does it. How embarrassing, the bloke who impregnated her, will do anything to avoid marrying her, he never shows support for her, but regularly trolls her with unflattering pictures or openly makes fun of her. She e really can't see that NO woman is jealous of her and the miserable existence she has. So desparate for acceptance by strangers, because the people close to her know she's useless and just humour her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See she's posting on Beaver boys insta again! What are you trying to prove Beggy? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Omg came here to say this! Wow she's a sad old cow! She's also so obvious it's unreal. That pic of her posing in the bogs, why did she include this in her post of their day out! She's such a bleeping dick! She's deluded at the best of times but her thick bleeping head seems to be growing by the day! Why does this basic witch act like she's something special! Her smug man face literally makes me want to punch my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm 99% sure that was Rebecca who posted that on Steve's story. And if it wasn't and it was Steve why hasn't he put how much he fancy her? 😂 so basically just a repost of him nothing to do with loving her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, shes in the bath on a saturday night reading a self help book on her own and not having a takeaway on the sofa with beaver whilst trying leonardo dicaprio filters on him.... to quote our illustrious leader herself "it's ovurrrr, it's suh suh ovurrrr"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine if she went missing and the police needed photos to release? She’s got no hope of anyone finding her when every photo has 1001 filters and she’s slimmed herself down to half the size.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20211211_205911_com.instagram.android.jpg
she previously said they were going out for Christmas dinner, now she's cooking a full dinner. She really can't remember what she says

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh dear that so smacks of desperation doesn't it?
Highly embarrassed for her.....
It reminds me of something "school girls" do to try get a boy back when they've been dumped.

If he thought that highly of you Rebecca you would be married by now........he definitely swerved that one.

Keep telling yourself everything is "otay" when it quite clearly most definitely isn't.

You.....created your own downfall hunnipot. 👏

PS: Can't wait for the pictures of the Christmas dinner she cooking......poor Steve and the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Says she forgot to film their presents before wrapping them. Bullshit that camera is never out of her fat fingers. That list is probably what family have got them and she’s probably got them duck all as she needs a treat don’t forget 😡

Reactions: 28
Says she forgot to film their presents before wrapping them. Bullshit that camera is never out of her fat fingers. That list is probably what family have got them and she’s probably got them duck all as she needs a treat don’t forget 😡
I think the weekends are 'family time' for the boys, rest of the week, her and Steve go their separate ways. She's desparate to shw Steve's there, funny she can only do that at the weekend. I think she's avoiding filming too much in the dungeon in case she inadvertently posts something that shows their true domestic arrangement

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the weekends are 'family time' for the boys, rest of the week, her and Steve go their separate ways. She's desparate to shw Steve's there, funny she can only do that at the weekend. I think she's avoiding filming too much in the dungeon in case she inadvertently posts something that shows their true domestic arrangement
I thought the same thing, the main thing she films is vlogs hence why shes not put anything out for a while as beavers absence would be obvious.

View attachment 918570she previously said they were going out for Christmas dinner, now she's cooking a full dinner. She really can't remember what she says
"think im doing" well what else would you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The majority of her content is grass and tarmac. That’s it. Just bleeping grass and tarmac and selfies in toilets. It isn’t interesting and doesn’t exactly inspire people if she’s still trying to be an influencer.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks deranged in this photo? Look at her eyes. 😵💫 🦆
060E1A8C-C369-4209-9A26-991CF09A0AEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing, the main thing she films is vlogs hence why shes not put anything out for a while as beavers absence would be obvious.

"think im doing" well what else would you have?
Slow cooker jar curry, her speciality

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.