Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me like she's trying to make a point of being Mum of The Year after all those Tesco Comments!

Reactions: 14
State of her legs in that latest post 🤮 deffo a size 10 aren’t you hunnipot 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, it’s a huge improvement to the personalised one she had with a photo of her in a bikini on it 😂
What, you mean that lovely family photo with her fat arse in a thong 😄 just goes to show that she thinks that having a fat arse is a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely no photos of Steve, very telling. He won't even do a pretend loved up photo these days. When are her followers going to start asking I wonder.

Reactions: 14
Oh my christ, she is a bleeping insufferable bleep. Yes Dingle i called you a bleep, and that is me being polite.

I have never known anyone to lack so much self awareness! Dingle, the reason people dont like you is because you post smug as duck filtered pics for the gram, you are arrogant beyond belief (you really need to learn the difference between confidence and arrogance), you think you are on Beyonce's level or some other kind of supermodel, and you havent matured past year 8 at school.

She really is so bloody unlikable, no wonder she has no mates!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nothing screams unmaternal mother more than a ‘I love them so so much’ Instagram caption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m glad they’ve actually got coats on today but Woodys is far too big for him! Poor boy has lost his hands!

Reactions: 6
She should get the oldest boy to the orthodontist. Now is the time to start, my daughter started age 6-7, as there are often pre treatments they do prior to starting braces. My kid had a couple of baby teeth removed to make room for grown up teeth, bands to hold space open, and palate expander.

Reactions: 11
That book hilarious…. First of all she’ll probably be drawing her pension before she gets to the end… surr slurr at reading, and she’d have to ask woody what some of the big words were!!
And the tag line at the end… so ladylike, intelligent and motivational. Typical Beggy, common, cheap, coarse, Beggy from the bog.
You’re definitely living the dream hun… trouble is your dream is everyone else’s nightmare of an existence.

Reactions: 16
Off topic.. but funny how her idol LJC has 4 kids, uploads YouTube videos more than once a week, renovates houses, and even doing a uni course.. yet beg can’t even Upload once a week and does duck all else?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.