Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're at xscape I'll spew. That's fairly close to where I live and I don't want that cretin ruining it 😂😂 she doesn't deserve xscape!

Reactions: 11
No stories from steve saying how much he fancies Rebecca or that he loves her 💁‍♀️. Now I said that she will be logging into his and posting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please don't tell me they've gone all the way to xscape just to sit in a bleeping cinema. No different to their life at the shack, sat in the dark watching films 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You might fanceh him suhhhh much Beggy, but judging from the way he's looking at you in all these old clips, I don't think he fancy a you and he's been sick of your tit for a long time 😂.

Also the one where she's put that song over it "I wanna be your wifey" - he clearly doesn't want you to be though 🤣🤣🤣
Chris he's actually rotten 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🥴🥴🥴 so she's gone from a typical week being Monday doing the Aldi shop with Steve, Tuesday going to the gym and for lunch with Steve in Skipton, Wednesday going to Harrogate primark with Steve, Thursday driving to Skipton with Steve to get a Maccies and a Costa and Friday Steve going with her to Skipton to get her hair/nails/eyebrows/fat fishy mound lasering done and on to a greasy spoon after for lunch.... To him going to ground and her being on her own all week and finally doing stuff with friends except for yesterday when they met up at Billy Bobs (just so Woodeh could do something with both parents and they could talk about who's buying who out of the dungeon 😂😂) and she's blackmailed him that it would be nice for Alfeh to do something with both parents as well before Steve takes them for his weekend ....

I know some people think the police had a word after the Tenerife topless woman debacle, but if that was the case I think we'd still see her doing exactly the same stuff but just not see Steve in stories but it's be obvious he was there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Watched an old vlog of them ‘renovating’ the house. Beaver took the aga apart, and not only is this extremely dangerous unless he’s a registered gas engineer, but the stuff inside could very well have included asbestos, which he’s grabbing with his hands and putting in a black bag with a scarf tied round his face (as a mask) and the boys ate breakfast at the table right next to him.

The ramifications won’t be seen for years but it’s placed every one of them in danger of contracting asbestosis.

It was horrifying!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Wow around a 120 mile round trip to xscape for them ! They didn’t even book and take them sledging on the artificial snow slope !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.