Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is bleeping awful, nobody is asking for the link! It’s hideous & she makes it look even worse.

The bit where she pretends to shiver and hug herself 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭😭😭😭 someone please break her new camera that she's still paying for so she stops embarrassing herself πŸ₯΄
That bit had me absolutely rolling laughing 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm 58 and I wouldn't dream of wearing that dress ever. For any occasion. 🀒🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This new reel is brilliant it's almost as good as her everything £5.00 haul with the sack skirt and fanny munching playsuit 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I already have & I will be closing my account.
Same! I’ve actually said that in my email. Luckily I haven’t bought anything with them yet this year, but I had my eye on a few bits for Christmas which I will not look for somewhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only that halfwit would leave a lighter right near an open fire. (Bottom right)

bleeping irresponsible moron. πŸ™„

Also, the hem of that jumper has stretched in the wash. Get in the bin 13eb, you make everything look like a woman’s toenail.
C5C7C81D-9FD6-4F5C-86D9-C2B9E1459D28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
An hour in & not even 400 likes 🀣🀣🀣 well done Studio you chose a good one there, well done πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So who is messaging studio with me?
Me!! I won't stop until no company goes near this horrible witch ever again. Make the stuck up bleep get into the real world and get a real job!

Only that halfwit would leave a lighter right near an open fire. (Bottom right)

bleeping irresponsible moron. πŸ™„

Also, the hem of that jumper has stretched in the wash. Get in the bin 13eb, you make everything look like a woman’s toenail.
View attachment 850773
What a bleeping dick she is. I have second had embarrassment for her. Who actually does she think she is stood there the prat. State of that fireplace too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Studio or Becky have the rights to the song she's chosen for her reel? Something I often wonder.

Business accounts have very limited music available, so they can't illegally use music to advertise their products. If you have a 'creator' account, you still have access to it all. But she's using Perry Cosmo to advertise Studio. Who's paid for the commercial use of that song? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Studio or Becky have the rights to the song she's chosen for her reel? Something I often wonder.

Business accounts have very limited music available, so they can't illegally use music to advertise their products. If you have a 'creator' account, you still have access to it all. But she's using Perry Cosmo to advertise Studio. Who's paid for the commercial use of that song? πŸ€”
I wondered that with the music. I have a business account for my business & it’s a right pain not having access to all the music I want to use, then I see this smug witch getting around it.

Reactions: 11
Well that does it for me, I was on the fence about returning something from Studio this week and it'll be going to the nearest parcelshop tomorrow!

She looks like a burst sausage again in that dress, who is she kidding???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.