Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you say that because I honestly don’t remember it ever being talked about when I was younger & I’m only an 80’s/90’s child, so not pensioner age or anything. It’s crazy actually isn’t it. I look back & think of some of the children I went to school with or friends of my mum who had children & these children were seen as naughty, but I can see now that they weren’t naughty at all, they were just misunderstood & probably not getting the help they needed. It’s so very recent that autism & similar conditions are getting the attention it deserves!
Yeah I’m late 80s and i don’t remember it being spoken about, it’s really scary and unfortunate that so many autistic people struggled through school without any support or help & being called naughty. It must have been awful :(

Wtf colour are her lips meant to be? Smug cow

What success exactly are you supposed to be jealous of?? Hilarious
Her lips are a new NuSkin lipstick in the shade Cadaver Grey. DM me if you want to order one hunnipot 😂 I’m only two orders away from being able to colour a square in with a crayola pencil and show everyone how successful I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
Well she did get that ad for a meal replacement shake which involved her ‘jogging’ over a bridge, so there’s that. I was certainly jealous of her fitness levels on that vid! 🤥 big boss babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she did get that ad for a meal replacement shake which involved her ‘jogging’ over a bridge, so there’s that. I was certainly jealous of her fitness levels on that vid! 🤥 big boss babe 😂
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
It’s not loaded! I was so excited to see that again, too! She was dressed all in beige wasn’t she? She looked like a big sausage as she puffed and panted across the bridge! 😂 Edit to say I had to view via download - made me howl all over again. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not loaded! I was so excited to see that again, too! She was dressed all in beige wasn’t she? She looked like a big sausage as she puffed and panted across the bridge! 😂
[/QUOTE]
I'll see if I can post it again. I love it 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The new reel, wtf does she look like? I’m off to close down my account with Studio now. Enjoy the reel ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just duck off Beggy, you are seriously pissing me right off. You are getting to me more than bleeping Charl Taylor and that's saying something. You are a total clueless idiot with no concept of the world around you. You're supposed to be a woman of the world fgs. You have no idea about absolutely anything. What's it like to live blinkered day in day out? I'd sooner be like me. I'm not super intelligent by a long shot but jesus I have a bit more nounce about me. I've said it before but she is two sheets to the wind. She's like a robot. Aww no good Rebecca, sort yourself out girl. Have some self respect

Reactions: 15
Love it when she does a Christmas party when she’s never been to one in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She looks like an 8’year old playing Charades in that reel 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The new reel, wtf does she look like? I’m off to close down my account with Studio now. Enjoy the reel ladies.
It really is terrrible. Comments have been limited…what a surprise! Studio have commented….was tempted to direct them to this thread with a link.

Reactions: 13
‘I got it in a size 10…’ 😂😂😂 The size of her gunt! I legit love to hate that word 😂
8E9D9A48-59CD-4271-AB2E-2B493E86AD62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s utterly tit at ads isn’t she, she’s so awkward it’s unreal

Reactions: 26
WTF is that she's squeezed into. Says either bacofoil or jacamo on the size 10 label ?

• Haha
I thought they said they would be a shortage of Turkey this Christmas
Jesus Christ what does she look like?! Sorry but that dress is awful and even a size 6 waif would struggle to make it look flattering. Old ten tone Tessa there with her distended pot belly, her love handles and back fat and chubby hips in full
Display is putting me off my curry.

• Haha
Hope Studio post it on their grid if they do we will be ready. “Unleash the flying monkeys”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bit where she pretends to shiver and hug herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭 someone please break her new camera that she's still paying for so she stops embarrassing herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 850308

That’s right everyone, life is short …. people are dying of Covid, Cancer and world hungry so just get on with it, enjoy life and look after yourself!!!!! 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s an actual moron. Does she realise that unlike Covid, Cancer & world hunger isn’t highly bleeping contagious???

I hope she gets the absolute worse case of Covid.
I would actually send her a video of me laughing for a strong 10 minutes if she ever did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.