Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they said they would be a shortage of Turkey this Christmas
Am a SiZe 10 aNd HaVe LoSt SuUhR mUcH wEiGhT c0z Am EaTiNg HeAlThEh WiTh Ma Go0rRrLlStUrNs 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

The bit where she pretends to shiver and hug herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭 someone please break her new camera that she's still paying for so she stops embarrassing herself 🥴
Time to wrap some presents that are from the quid shop, near the fire in ma corsehhhhh lounge wearrr.

She's so unbelievably tit at ADs. What the duck even is "team early"? What does it mean? What's it advertising? Her standing on her own smiling manically at the camera does not make me wanna buy those outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am a SiZe 10 aNd HaVe LoSt SuUhR mUcH wEiGhT c0z Am EaTiNg HeAlThEh WiTh Ma Go0rRrLlStUrNs 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Time to wrap some presents that are from the quid shop, near the fire in ma corsehhhhh lounge wearrr.

She's so unbelievably tit at ADs. What the duck even is "team early"? What does it mean? What's it advertising? Her standing on her own smiling manically at the camera does not make me wanna buy those outfits.
Exactly, she has absolutely no imagination at all does she? I’m assuming it’s something to do with starting Christmas early, but I wouldn’t say November is early really, it’s just normal surely! Especially with the way deliveries are at the moment, so many small businesses I follow are complaining of delays with deliveries from their own suppliers & then when they’re posting things out to their own customers.

If that (gross) poncho was supposed to be for a Christmas shopping outfit, why didn’t she wear it out shopping this weekend? Then maybe In the loungewear she could have shown herself decorating the tree or browsing the studio website on her laptop. The dress, well it’s bloody awful, but she could have staged a night out photo, like getting glammed up for a Christmas party, maybe staged her house to look like they were having a party (as if anybody would willingly visit that shack).

All she’s done is fanny about in her ‘office’ trying clothes on, which she does in her primark hauls anyway, so it’s not telling us anything different to what she usually does.

I bloody love Christmas, I could have done a much better job than this fake, smug twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Same! I’ve actually said that in my email. Luckily I haven’t bought anything with them yet this year, but I had my eye on a few bits for Christmas which I will not look for somewhere else.
I did a order last night 😭 😭 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she did get that ad for a meal replacement shake which involved her ‘jogging’ over a bridge, so there’s that. I was certainly jealous of her fitness levels on that vid! 🤥 big boss babe 😂
[/QUOTE]
😂😂 First time I've seen this and it's just as bad as what people have said 😂😂 what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hells bells I’ve not been able to get on here all day but now I can let me tell you I rannnn (run don’t walk gurls) here when I saw RE13 LAM in the flesh today and GUESS WHO was driving!!!!!

Steve of course, tubby bear was in the passenger seat on her phone, presumably on tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Bloody hells bells I’ve not been able to get on here all day but now I can let me tell you I rannnn (run don’t walk gurls) here when I saw RE13 LAM in the flesh today and GUESS WHO was driving!!!!!

Steve of course, tubby bear was in the passenger seat on her phone, presumably on tattle.
I love a real life sighting! Tubby bear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The reel 🤣🤣🤣 if you actually think about it, what she’s doing is insane. Standing in a spare room in her house, twirling around in different clothes, holding different drinks and pretending to sip them with a weird expression on her face. Also when she stares at the camera and sways from side to side it just makes me think she’s pretending to be on a photoshoot but the difference is it’s not that she needs to move around like that so a photographer can get different shots of her it’s just her in a room recording herself. Honestly she’s not all there 🤣 if my husband walked in on me doing that he’d probably ask if I was feeling ok and try and get me to have a little lie down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Price draw!! 😂😂
I am soo disappointed in Fernibops always liking and commentating on rebeccas Instagram , I thought she had more class than that . I like watching her you tube vlogs of life in the south of France and it spoils it for me that she is such a fan of RE13 LAM ! 🥲🥲

Reactions: 11
Hi guys really sorry don’t actually know what happened to my comment but yeah it’s not there anymore but more then happy to share the screen shots for you all to enjoy ….

p.s she knows who I am and that’s absolutely fine by me. I have nothing to hide, nothing to worry about. I wasn’t starting on her and like I said if she interprets everything I say as a dog that’s her problem not mine.

Edit: I used to go to school with the girl, we was in the same year, a few of the same classes. The girl has always been a nasty piece of work, full of herself, entitled. I know where she lives, I know where her child goes to school because my brother attends the same school. I reported her to Chanel mum and they was quick to know what my complaint was about but as soon as I mentioned her name they never got back to me, I’ve also reported her to education welfare as I don’t find it fair my disabled child can’t attend school because he isn’t welcome and I get threatened with fines but she can encourage other people to take there children out and receive nothing.

I was genuinely just letting her know the facts.
Successful my arse 😂🥴 I had a very long conversation with someone from channel mum after I made a few well structured complaints about her. They just didn’t know that to do with her and she really wasn’t on brand for them anymore. They were always going to offload her. Any success she has has gone. Let’s face it, how many successful business people have to work at an MLM 🙄 Grow up and engage your brain before you speak Becky. You are an absolute has been (not that you were ever that relevant) and it’s time to stop. Stop dicking about with your saggy tits wobbling and hippos yawn hanging out all the time. You are a mother now act like one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally off topic.. why the hell did they even move into the middle of no where to begin with? I can’t get my head round why someone would want to live there? I love the dales but I would no way want to live slap bang in the middle of absolute no where especially with young kids?

Reactions: 16
so were back to being adamant she's a size 10, getting a size 10 in literally EVERYTHING including tight dresses and jeans/suede pants when most people have to get different sizes brand to brand...Steaver definitely got caught with a slimmer lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Come in guys, she’s “team early” buying a Xmas party dress for imaginary cocktails with the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Come in guys, she’s “team early” buying a Xmas party dress for imaginary cocktails with the girls
Beggy supping homemeade puna coladas with "the gurlllzz" - "the gurlzzzzzz" being tiger, mabel, and the chickens 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Successful my arse 😂🥴 I had a very long conversation with someone from channel mum after I made a few well structured complaints about her. They just didn’t know that to do with her and she really wasn’t on brand for them anymore. They were always going to offload her. Any success she has has gone. Let’s face it, how many successful business people have to work at an MLM 🙄 Grow up and engage your brain before you speak Becky. You are an absolute has been (not that you were ever that relevant) and it’s time to stop. Stop dicking about with your saggy tits wobbling and hippos yawn hanging out all the time. You are a mother now act like one.
This is the content I’m here for. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG that dress......Is it "fancy dress" and she's going as the Christmas Turkey? Seriously :ROFLMAO:
And does anyone else have thoughts about her poor personal hygiene when she "returns" all those sweaty items after the posing and preening? Ugh makes my skin itch..... 🤮
Plus we all know that she goes nowhere to party at Xmas anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she actually stated she wears a size 10 in the silver dress? I’m a genuine size 10, by the looks of quality and cut of it I reckon I’d look a chubby pork loin wearing a 10, it’s the kind of style that anyone with a tiny bit of fashion knowledge would size up at least x2 sizes to make it appear stylish and chic. Beggy does not size up ever, in fact she buys over sized tit and uses it as an excuse to size down, therefore kidding herself that she’s actually a size 8/10, making everything look absolute dog tit on her because it isn’t oversized as intended and the cut/fit is all wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.