Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely pathetic so desperate to “prove she can drive the range” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

she needs a good soapy wash mate she looks rotten!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
YUK.
She looks like a body builder here.

who the actual duck films themselves singing? So tragic and please wash your hair. You look like you smell
Omfg she does 🤣

What a life honestly 🥴 setting up your phone to film yourself singing in your car driving! Away and clean your house and yourself whilst your at it and do something productive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely pathetic so desperate to “prove she can drive the range” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

she needs a good soapy wash mate she looks rotten!!
She’s too stupid to realise that when she posts these stories all it does is prove she doesn’t get to drive it much, because if she drove it all the time she wouldn’t be acting like a giddy teenager because it would just be the norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Filming a vlog and looking like that 🤢 most people want to look nice when they do stuff like that.

and I see she doesn’t have the Bluetooth grip that matches the camera. Best part of £200 for it, take it klarna wasn’t available for it?

Reactions: 15
She’s too stupid to realise that when she posts these stories all it does is prove she doesn’t get to drive it much, because if she drove it all the time she wouldn’t be acting like a giddy teenager because it would just be the norm.
Exactly. She’s the most unnatural person in the world

Reactions: 12
Aw look, it’s the one day of the week she’s allowed to drive ‘her’ car 🤣🤣 but one question, it’s half term so where the hell are the boys?? They’re definitely not at some sort of half term club, because as if this selfish pair of idiots would go to that much effort! So why is she kid free?

Oh and what’s with the song over the story but you can clearly see she’s singing something completely different. What’s that all about? Absolute clown she is!
She has found some app that makes it look like she is driving the car. There is no way she could control that car at the speed it looks like she is doing and bounce around like a monkey in speed! She has lost the plot. Sad really. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she driving on their track to try and prove she's driving again? duck off you stupid witch. Go and wash your hair and parent your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just on a teams call and we had a good laugh at her on it so that was our entertainment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg the oldest boy wearing that all in one babygrow thing ..when my boy was that age he was out playing football , hide& seek , chap door run doing kid things with his friends not running around with a toddler outfit on.She is needing a speaking to from someone quickly .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the oldest boy wearing that all in one babygrow thing ..when my boy was that age he was out playing football , hide& seek , chap door run doing kid things with his friends not running around with a toddler outfit on.She is needing a speaking to from someone quickly .
You can see all the other kids in the background dressed normally. They must stick out like a sore thumb in those aqua KKK hooded suits.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 832788
I wondered why Begs used the word ‘Wholesome’ the other day
How sad, she is so openly jealous of LJC she's even trying to copy her relationship, the only difference is LJC is married to someone who clearly loves her and their family. How awful must her life be that she copies others and still fails miserably to convince us that she's genuinely happy

Another day and beggy still looks like a big dirty stinking ball of grease. Imagine carrying on like that in the car 🤣 she's just an embarassment, the fact she watched that back and thought it was OK to post says alot. tit for brains

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could have got her nails done next week when Alfie is back in school & Woody is in nursery (is he still even going?) but no, not Beggy. No this selfish prick gets her nails done in half term while her children are probably just stuck in the dungeon yet again, watching TV & chasing the chicken dogs around the hazardous garden.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I came straight on here when I saw them, was going to ask where you would even buy a bloody puddle suit in age 8??! Should have known it’s years old gifted stuff! SHOCK!
I honestly had no idea puddle suits were even a thing!
i just find it so sad for poor Alfie. I have an 8 year old son and he is currently upstairs playing on his ps4 with his headset on talking with his classmates. I know people have their own opinions on computers, but my son and his school friends all play together and talk to each other on it. And there is poor Alfie having to play with paw patrol shite!
I am not a perfect parent by any means, but duck me i am like the mum from the Brady Bunch compared to Beggy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How dangerous eye bleeping your self whilst your supposed to be keeping an eye on the road… absolute freak

I honestly had no idea puddle suits were even a thing!
i just find it so sad for poor Alfie. I have an 8 year old son and he is currently upstairs playing on his ps4 with his headset on talking with his classmates. I know people have their own opinions on computers, but my son and his school friends all play together and talk to each other on it. And there is poor Alfie having to play with paw patrol shite!
I am not a perfect parent by any means, but duck me i am like the mum from the Brady Bunch compared to Beggy!
I think used properly things like video games can be brilliant for social interaction these days. Being able to be in a game with your mates from real life, working together and achieving an end goal, is brilliant for kids during half term and things. As long as it's all properly set up by the parents so there are no random strangers in there, it's a great idea I think. It would be ideal for a kid like Alfie who lives in a remote location and can't necessarily have playdates super easily. Poor kid gets lumped with Paw Patrol stuff and his only interactions are with his little brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.