Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly had no idea puddle suits were even a thing!
i just find it so sad for poor Alfie. I have an 8 year old son and he is currently upstairs playing on his ps4 with his headset on talking with his classmates. I know people have their own opinions on computers, but my son and his school friends all play together and talk to each other on it. And there is poor Alfie having to play with paw patrol shite!
I am not a perfect parent by any means, but duck me i am like the mum from the Brady Bunch compared to Beggy!
Same my son will be 8 in April and he plays Xbox and chats with his friends - I got him a PS5 for Christmas this year. There is absolute no way he would play with Paw Patrol figures 😳

Reactions: 22
There needs to be a face palm 🤦‍♀️ reaction on here because I honestly put my head in my hands watching this. The level of cringe is off the charts!

And now that somebody has pointed it out, I can’t unsee the way she puts her hands ‘on her hips’. WTF is that?? I have never seen anybody do it like that. Seriously, can she get anything right?
Why did she even need the lad there for that?
so weird and juvenile I still can’t believe my eyes

A puddle suit is like £12.00 in George Asda. Didn't she have an Ad with them before?

Living where they do with their "country" lifestyle I'd be getting them something a lot more substantial! They get snowed in every year they should have all the gear, not some flimsy gifted puddle suit from two years ago.
This!! How has she not at least upgraded to fleece lined ones since?? They’re a staple in winter time in my opinion when they are younger (not 8!!) they give zero fucks about those kids health. Can’t believe the same one still fits, that is so worrying for both of their development because mine have had new each winter from about 1yr old due to growing out of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know the same with woody how do they still fit! My son needs new clothes probably every 4 months ish he grows that fast!
Because they get no nourishing food, and when she does cook she gives them measly portions. No wonder they have no energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She could have got her nails done next week when Alfie is back in school & Woody is in nursery (is he still even going?) but no, not Beggy. No this selfish prick gets her nails done in half term while her children are probably just stuck in the dungeon yet again, watching TV & chasing the chicken dogs around the hazardous garden.
Exactly what I was going to write. She really is a selfish cow. It looks like after 10 days away, Steve and her are wanting to spend as little time together as possible and the boys are in the middle. She only had the boys to trap Steve and secure a meal ticket, neither one of them will put the boys before themselves

Reactions: 19
She has found some app that makes it look like she is driving the car. There is no way she could control that car at the speed it looks like she is doing and bounce around like a monkey in speed! She has lost the plot. Sad really. 😂😂😂😂
I actually thought the background/outside looked fake aswell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m seeing loads of Instagram accounts posting announcements & using the phrase ‘this is not a drill’ lately and it makes me laugh just thinking how many things Beggy gets wrong. The mad thing is, it’s there right in front of her because loads of other people are saying it and she STILL gets it wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg someone please post - I’ve removed her, she’s such a freak it’s hard to watch now
I’ve had to cut a few seconds off to get it to upload but it’s basically this. She’s clearly driving along a country lane here - not a “proper” road and what’s the betting Steve is crouched down in the back or waiting further up the road for her - she still hadn’t ever shown herself driving alone along an actual real road or motorway!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious how stupid she is. Sooo many messages about the lumi. Yeah right.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to cut a few seconds off to get it to upload but it’s basically this. She’s clearly driving along a country lane here - not a “proper” road and what’s the betting Steve is crouched down in the back or waiting further up the road for her - she still hadn’t ever shown herself driving alone along an actual real road or motorway!!!
Loooooooooool
No way is she just dancing away like that while the scenery is just speeding past 🤣🤣
WHAT A CRANK

imagine if she even put half the effort in to being a mum and interacting with her kids as she does with trying to address tattle 👀👀👀

she’s not even singing the same words as the song - if that’s not some video editing I’ll eat my hat

also. Isn’t this tit illegal? If she was driving Why is she filming and driving - stupid bleeping selfish witch and if she isn’t driving why would she want people to think she’s that type of person

Reactions: 19
I think the background may be fake as it’s exactly the same as the last video she did like this 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
If that’s fake then she is even more tragic than I ever thought possible! What a sad life she leads.
What would your fella say if he found a video of you fake driving on your insta?? Dying laughing just imagining beaver features seeing it and being like errrrrr, wtf??!! . If it was my partner doing the most like this, I’d be questioning EVERYTHING 🤣🤣 I would be shook. This is not normal behaviour Beggy

• Haha
Dying at the video editing of her driving, does she suddenly accelerate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ewww as if she’s put them in pyjamas covered in face paint. Never mind vibrating the muck off, get them in the bath you absolute woman!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.