Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the kids are still wearing those kkk puddle suits. Alfie must be mortified, it looks too babyish for woody even. This must be the fourth winter of wearing them - do they ever grow?

Just watching Liza prideaux in Dubai with her three young sons. They are always well turned out - washed and ironed little shirts and shorts, never grubby, appropriate footwear. Becky always puts her boys in t-shirts which is fine but little cotton /linen short sleeve shirts are so nice for evening time on holiday.
I was just coming on to say the same thing. My boy is 3, not particularly big for his age but I have to buy him a new puddle suit every year because he is growing. I size up too so I can fit thick clothes underneath. I can't believe that Alfeh is still fitting into it at his age 🥴

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I’ve bought my kid 2 new puddlesuits every winter (1 for nursery and 1 for home) because she’s physically grown and developed her own sense of taste and preference. Those boys are just put in whatever, aren't they? Their Mum is top to toe in brand new clothing but they’re wearing clothes they’ve had for years 😐

FAE170DF-F070-48CE-8799-EFDDC1369A74.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So many messages to get back to and I think I've already got back to the majority of people, but I've still got quite a few that I need to get back to and if I haven't got back to you I promise I will get back to you by tomorrow morning.

My head hurts listening to her. GET BACK TO GET BACK TO GET BACK TO. Simply put: I've already replied to the majority of you, but if you haven't had a response yet, then expect one by tomorrow morning.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
How are the boys STILL wearing those gifted awful puddle suits from years back.. she’s an absolute bleeping disgrace of a “mother”

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Do you know what. Imagine being a mum of two and still finding time to set your camera phone up to film yourself dancing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She hasn't had any messages she's full of the brown stuff.
Beggy hun that nose is very appropriate for you, lying cow.
Jesus their living room looks so dark and depressing. Imagine being stuck on that sofa in that house every night beside one of those 2 absolute cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How are the boys STILL wearing those gifted awful puddle suits from years back.. she’s an absolute bleeping disgrace of a “mother”
I came straight on here when I saw them, was going to ask where you would even buy a bloody puddle suit in age 8??! Should have known it’s years old gifted stuff! SHOCK!

Reactions: 13
Do they just have the one sofa between all of them? 🥴
Yeah & it’s only a two seater! She has a (very uncomfortable looking) armchair in the corner of the room but only ever see the dogs sitting in it!

Remember when they only had half a sofa?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really just a 2 seater for a family of 4? Not knocking it if that’s all you can afford. But if you can, you want space and seating for the whole family to be comfy. My kids end up playing in their rooms most of the time but I like the option for them to be comfy and be able to relax in the living room with mum and dad.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.