Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a drill — marking my spot hunipots.

Didn’t someone say earlier she must be being so quiet as she has nothing to say, then lie and behold she appears saying she has nothing to say. Tell us you read your Tattle thread without telling us you read your Tattle thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We need to edit the title… this IS a drill guys.
That’s what I put but for some reason, once the other thread was locked, the title changed to “this is not a drill!” I couldn’t figure out how to edit or change it back, maybe admin can?
493D3B8E-E45A-40F2-BC3D-5DD18EBA48A0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I still reckon the police have been in touch with them over Steve posting that photo. Not so cocky now are ya beggy ya big bleep

Reactions: 23
Yeah she’s less cocky and smug. She seems more timid and stressed. GOOD I hope this is a wake up call

Both thick as pigshit. Thought Beggy couldn't eat yummeh greaseh pizza anymore 😂😂🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Do these inbreds ever go a day without each other. It’s a weekday he should be at work surely. I find them so strange 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That’s how my 4 year daugher hugs me. Like she wants to actually be part of me. Tragic (Rebecca, not my girl).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an ugly pair, she’s holding on for dear life!!!!
He looks like he’s had a hard life! Someone’s been knocking at the door I think!!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they can’t have a family day out without these ott displays of affection. Why is it necessary? I understand if she was an actual decent blogger or insta personality why she would include footage of each day out for content - but how is greasing all over each other every day legit content? We get it, you have a fella. And don’t get it twisted, no one wants him, so cool it. Just enjoy the day out and interact with your boys you freak

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks wouldn't even be mentioned if they were nice people. They are of the deluded opinion that they both are so good looking and tit golden nuggets for some bizarre reason... such a gruesome duo they deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still reckon the police have been in touch with them over Steve posting that photo. Not so cocky now are ya beggy ya big bleep
Yeah I reckon they have. Those stories she’s shared tonight she definitely seems a bit defeated to be honest.

Reactions: 8
She looks terrible. She trowels on make up like there’s no tomorrow for Tik Tok but here she is advertising clothes for a small business and she looks like tit. She’s backwards.

Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s less cocky and smug. She seems more timid and stressed. GOOD I hope this is a wake up call

Do these inbreds ever go a day without each other. It’s a weekday he should be at work surely. I find them so strange 🤦🏼‍♀️
Surprised be wasn't "fixing the track" 😂😂

Steve gets fuglier everytime I see him 🤢
He's absolutely rotten, he looks like he's just got a hamster on a wheel behind those eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe the kids are still wearing those kkk puddle suits. Alfie must be mortified, it looks too babyish for woody even. This must be the fourth winter of wearing them - do they ever grow?

Just watching Liza prideaux in Dubai with her three young sons. They are always well turned out - washed and ironed little shirts and shorts, never grubby, appropriate footwear. Becky always puts her boys in t-shirts which is fine but little cotton /linen short sleeve shirts are so nice for evening time on holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.