Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Wait till she realises she will have to quarantine for two weeks before her op and then PCR test ,few days before, like a friend of mine just had to do !

Has she had the vaccine ? Because if she has not then surgeon and his team wont be happy about that either !
isolation periods are based on various risks etc and not a one case fits all, it’s normally down to the consultant to decide the duration atm

Reactions: 6

Cloud123

Not gonna lie folks, I'm fuming i missed the drama with her talking to that woman in her DMS like shit. I went back a thread and the original poster had deleted the screenshots ( which is fair enough) what was said for godsake 😭 was it just her usual pissy pants hunnipot attitude?

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I’ve had a lovely weekend off of listening to becky bossbabe it’s been wonderful not having that voice in my ear holes

MissPrint

VIP Member
Did you see how she was going on about how the MARCELLA water gets rid of her make up and then fell about trying to say oh no it doesn't thats the LUMEHS job? Then shes like oh sorry I'm tired that's why I can't get my words. No beg you can't get your words right EVA because there's nothing going on inside your head. Thick twat.
This made me snort. 😂
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
How many fucking prioress does one woman have, she only had one a week or so again as she blamed spots for that then too! She can’t keep up with herself

Imhere123

VIP Member
Oh they’ll know. I’ve worked with doctors and surgeons for over 15 years and they’re onto the Becky types straight away. Especially when diagnostic tests don’t match up with the clinical picture and how the patient is presenting, which is EXACTLY what the case will be with this one 🤥
Good, I just wish they would out her! 🤣🤣

AC_23

Chatty Member
She'll not be invited to that. They're not real friends.
Yeah I don’t think she’s gone either. She posted a photo of fields on her stories half an hour ago saying ‘home’ and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be back from a christening at this time of the day, plus she’d have gone ON about it if she was going

Ju19

VIP Member
Gunna start calling her Pinocchio cos she's literally the tattle puppet. Mention stuff on here and she miraculously responds to it on a passive aggressive way on her stories 😂😂

Plus she lies like fuck.

If her pain was THAT bad then surely she would of been considering taking something a wee bit stronger than fucking para's on holiday "in case of a flare up" 😂😂

And if its cause by fatty foods then she would still be in agony cos all the shit she's eating is still high in fat. What a dickhead.
🤣🤣Pinnochio🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

user987654321

This was totally the wrong time to have a catch up on here! Been missing out earlier this week by the looks of it as I was in hospital having my little one. Looks like it’s been a tragic week again for beggy. You lot have had me nearly busting my c section stitches today! Need to take it easy, might come back in a few days so I can actually lmfao without hurting myself 😂😂
Congrats ❤❤❤

Each_peach

VIP Member
She's changed her email AGAIN. It was Hotmail last week. She's really dodgy. She changes her bio every week too. A successful business or brand does not piss about this much. There is no way she achieves as much on this platform as she makes out. View attachment 743518When this mlm work dries up she is utterly fucked
Just a heads up, you can see your profile pic on Insta on here so you might wanna crop it

• Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
This was totally the wrong time to have a catch up on here! Been missing out earlier this week by the looks of it as I was in hospital having my little one. Looks like it’s been a tragic week again for beggy. You lot have had me nearly busting my c section stitches today! Need to take it easy, might come back in a few days so I can actually lmfao without hurting myself 😂😂
Congratulations! 🥰🥰

Wilks4

Hmmm I have to agree the majority are just random bits of presents with not much thought but I think the Lego is a decent present if he likes mario 🙈🙈 I’ve never bought the age appropriate Lego as my sons always wanted the older sets. My just turned five year old got the massive hogwarts Lego set for Xmas just gone when he was 4: yes it isn’t age appropriate but does it matter if they are old enough to help build it and play with it.

I got my 8 year old those mario lego sets, he loves them as he loves playing mario on his switch and lego in general. My kid is bright and it took him and his dad a good portion of the day to build it. It is absolutely no suitable for Woody, and i reckon Alfie would struggle with it too. Unless 2SS sits down and does it, but i dont think he is bright enough to build lego either!