Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchie

VIP Member
Interesting, Rebecca bangs on about women supporting women, yet her sister in law has posted Ad for her business, Steve and his family members have all liked the post, but it Rebecca. No doubt in a couple of hours that will have changed, she wouldn't want us thinking she's jealous of his sisters real business. Now his sister does work hard, she has 4 children and runs and works with her hubby in their 3 businesses and has a beautiful home. Beggy could learn how to do it properly from her
What’s her IG? X

Reactions: 3

MissPrint

VIP Member
As far as I am concerned the driving thing is cut and dry. If she could drive that car she'd have had Steve film her doing so to prove us wrong by now. She answers all of tattles other questions within a day or so but not this one. She cannot drive it. And that makes these posts showing it off and calling it 'mine' all the more embarrassing
Bear with me on this..... Do you think these MLM companies have an account with RR which allows their recruits (over a certain level) a big discount off the price if they buy one? This is to encourage them to look like they’re raking in the sales to their underlings/new recruits and thus helps entice the vulnerable on board and so the ever increasing vile cult continues?

Reactions: 1