Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Begs is gonna shit herself when she sees what gallbladder.nutritionist has been having for lunch 😱🥚🤣 very suspicious when eggs are suh suh high in cholesterol and supah supah fatteh and basically what’s been causing all this supah excruciating agonising pain

Thread title suggestion
#82 It can’t have been the Gregg’s it must have been the eggs

😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

freakshake

VIP Member
What a joke she is! I waited over a year for a diagnosis and still waiting around for check ups and actual face to face appointments rather than telephone appointments! What makes her so special?! Gets me so annoyed
This has really bloody annoyed me tonight 11 years ago my 18 year old Son waited 7 months to be diagnosed with cancer after being told endlessly by the GP he had IBS 3 months after he finally was diagnosed he was dead and this fucking waste of oxygen takes herself off to A&E twice and bingo ! If I ever come across her (I live in Yorkshire) I don’t care about the consequences I will slap her stupid face One day reality is going to hit her bloody hard and life won’t all be bloody fuckin roses
PS I’ve not posted this for pity just to make a comparison and she is lying through her teeth about it all but I would still slap her one

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Clementine

VIP Member
My daughter turned 4 on Tuesday. This is what she woke up to. Rebecca Lamb is a CUNT. Pass it on.

I’m a single mum. I study full time and don’t make £5000 a month or have 67 thousand followers. She’s an absolute disgrace of a ‘mother’.

4F96BB3A-CB4C-4CD1-B314-11F70802151E.jpeg

5365573F-F58F-4531-B743-FABF55131335.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
She’s heard mixed reviews😂😂😂😂
I’ve got to have a c section next year but I dunno guys 😕 heard mixed reviews some people say it’s amazing and the best thing they ever did but others have said they’ve had problems ever since with a baby you apparently have to look after? Just dunno😕

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She bought her RR outright but Woody gets absolute shite Amazon and home bargains crap for his birthday aye?

She's a right fruit loop this woman honestly, thinks we all floated up the Lagan on a bubble

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
How on earth will I type a recap without reaching some kind of character limit?

Beige fast fashion
Beige skin
Beige food
Beige relationship
Beige chat
Beige house
Beige lifestyle
Beige ads
Beige parenting
Gallstones

Does that cover it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Her taking paracetamol for her gallbladder is as bad as when my midwife offered me calpol whilst in labour 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
Im absolutely CRYING at those outfits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since when are bastard cycling shorts appropriate winter attire?

She looks like she's dressed out of the lost property box. Every outfit is disgusting and every pair of boots is hideous. Those "boots of dreams are rancid.

The hat though. The hat is the shining moment. Bet Steavers sausage retreats all the way back into his body when he sees her in that. No sausage Steven.

Oh look its Beggy. The legs are even the same colour.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Cloud123

It's like back in the day when lads would wear kicker shoes with Adidas trackies 🤣🤣😳
She looks like a man you see in wetherspoons who goes everyday and sits at same table, pint at 9am, carrying a carrier bag with tinnies in it. Usually wearing a suit jacket, jogging bottoms, trainers and smells of piss and fags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Unknown3

VIP Member
Course it was bought outright. All that cash floating around that Steve had to do their bathroom, only painted the house interior, no work done that needs to actually be done, no new kitchen and took 3 years to get new carpet. Of course you bought it outright Rebecca, of course you did.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Mum123

VIP Member
So everyone mentions here that she doesn't know her own kids and their interests...oh look, a question about the kids where beggy is telling us their personalities and likes. Fucking joker 😂
Also - Alfie is so clever. Wants to be a scientist? Think he's invented the chicken dog, amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Lol, on the ‘urgent’ list but was told it’s okay to go on holiday by the surgeon/secretary, does she really think people believe her lies🤥🤥
Ugh my thoughts exactly! Just this morning Mr Surgeon come Secretary said get that thong pulled up your arse and get yoursen to Tenners, she spends the whole day feeling ‘super quite’ and ‘unsettled’ and then suddenly the hospital tell her she’s on the urgent list and will be having the op in November? None of it even makes SENSE I can’t deal 😩😩 I bet the AO bear is fucking gutted he won’t be jumping in the pool this year

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can’t believe she’s trying to convince us all that she has EGG INDUCED GALLSTONES 🤣

‘You all know me, you all know I love having eggs for lunch, I’m always eating eggs’

Fucking hell begs (eggs?) 😩 Eating one or two eggs a day as part of an otherwise balanced diet would not cause you suh suh agonising suh excruciating (can’t even move) pain and cause you to need an urgent gallbladder removal performed by none other than MSCS (Mr Surgeon Come Secretary)

Does she really think that her followers ie the people who watch her wolf down cakes, crisps, biscuits, pizza, ice cream etc on a daily basis are really going to buy into the latest theory that this illness was caused by having scrambled egg or egg on toast for lunch a few times a week?!

Honestly words fail me at this stage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Cooper123

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no way on this earth she has had the money to buy that car outright. I don’t care what she says. It took her 3 years to carpet her bedroom ffs

Reactions: 43

Sj22

I'm abit funny about talking down what people buy their children for Birthdays/Christmas because I have no idea on other peoples circumstances. BUT its about context too. If you brag you earn 5k a month, spend little money and thought on your Son yet constantly treat yourself to items that cost more than you've spent on presents then I'm going to make an opinion. That opinion is that your Son doesn't mean as much to you as yourself. If she was a single parent on the breadline and really trying then those presents would be a lovely gesture. Shes not though and she ought to be ashamed of herself 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 43