Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
She unfollowed animal planet mag as quickly as she followed them. What does that say? It doesn’t look good that’s for sure!
She does it all the time, she’ll follow them when she’s doing an ad for them and once it’s up she’ll unfollow them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

MissPrint

VIP Member
Beggy has now unfollowed the gallbladder nutritionist. REBECCA DINGLE REVEAL YOURSELF COS WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE HUNIPOT.

She only puts those fucking chat boxes on for engagement, plain and simple. Cos she doesn't fucking get any otherwise.
Bet there will be some "questions" about her surgureh
It’s Begsy bingo time...

Any other guesses for comments that she will send herself later?

• Haha

user987654321

Why has she said swipe up but there’s no option to swipe up? She’s done a click the link thing instead. Wouldn’t you just say click that instead of swipe up?

Has insta taken the swipe up option off her 😳

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I do! She seemed like a right little groupie 😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️ come on bogtrotter next "let's catch up" did you stalk example and shag him....

I hope not as I'm sure at that point he had married that beautiful Australian girl! Not that that stops Dingle....
He definitely wasn't married back then, he got married in 2013, Bogtrotter would have been 17/18 at the time so this would have been about 10 years ago, obviously before Steve! He used to message loads of girls, if she did shag him, she would be one of MANY!

• Haha

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
She's changed her email AGAIN. It was Hotmail last week. She's really dodgy. She changes her bio every week too. A successful business or brand does not piss about this much. There is no way she achieves as much on this platform as she makes out. View attachment 743518When this mlm work dries up she is utterly fucked
Hun we can see you profile picture

MissPrint

VIP Member
So gross 🤢 3 comments in an hour too! I feel a meltdown post coming very soon for attention. What’s it going to be?

1. Big bad trolls are bullying me.
2. Stripped down to underwear for a body positivity post.
3. Hospital admission.

Let’s see which one she chooses 😂
Spin the wheel of misfortune... 😂

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
I think she’s been diagnosed with coeliacs hence her suddenly buying gluten free everything. My daughter has it and although she is asymptomatic I know that for some severe pain can start shortly after eating gluten.

Pinedee

[
Absolutely agree. Paracetamol? Under pain and surgeon
Mri
Ct
Mrcp
The list goes on. I'm on Creon. Shortcut fast and slow tablets and morphine touch. Constant sickness tablets and sleeping tablets to sleep through pain. 3 admissions in 6m. 3w stints and waiting on MDT. mwkinf an absolute mockery of this. It's my pancreas. Its making me angry listening to her now
QUOTE="Z14m, post: 6186981, member: 147921"]
r

The
Mri
Ct
Mrcp
The list goes on. I'm on Creon. Shortcut fast and slow tablets and morphine touch. Constant sickness tablets and sleeping tablets to sleep through pain. 3 admissions in 6m. 3w stints and waiting on MDT. mwkinf an absolute mockery of this she is.

Rich talks. Wealth whispers

Rich talks. Wealth whispers

This has really bloody annoyed me tonight 11 years ago my 18 year old Son waited 7 months to be diagnosed with cancer after being told endlessly by the GP he had IBS 3 months after he finally was diagnosed he was dead and this fucking waste of oxygen takes herself off to A&E twice and bingo ! If I ever come across her (I live in Yorkshire) I don’t care about the consequences I will slap her stupid face One day reality is going to hit her bloody hard and life won’t all be bloody fuckin roses
PS I’ve not posted this for pity just to make a comparison and she is lying through her teeth about it all but I would still slap her one
Im.so sorry to hear that.xxxxxx

I have posted further down not for.pity either but real talk and real life what she is making up stories different days. Pop into my inbox bekeh. Real stories and pain.

Last edited:
  • Sad

yellowmellow

VIP Member
The fucking state of her trying to sing,I’m so embarrassed for her, the smugness is unreal. Not really sure what you have to be smug about babes, your kids are wearing the same clothes for days and your house is a shit tip. If you think you’re the big I am because you’re driving about in a 7 year old car, with hair you could fry an egg on them you need serious help.
Has she still got a singing highlight on her profile as well?!

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
How many fucking prioress does one woman have, she only had one a week or so again as she blamed spots for that then too! She can’t keep up with herself
god it’s too early lol up with a toddler in the night *periods*

• Haha
Reactions: 6