Rebecca Lamb #82 It can’t have been the Gregg’s it must have been the eggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After only 5 days we are on a new thread. Cheers Becky!
Well done @no1broccolifan you’ve done it again !
Can anyone give a recap as I’m busy been a bossbabe at work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well done @no1broccolifan you’ve done it again !
Can anyone give a recap as I’m busy been a bossbabe at work!
Absolutely buzzing 🤣🤣🤣

Recap:

Tenners is on because Mr Surgeon Come Secretary gave Begs the green light
Tenners is off because the gallstones are back and suh suh excruciating so Begs is on the urgent list
Tenners is ON because you only live wunce
Woody’s birthdays coming up and he’s been bought a load of cack, but it’s ok cos they’re going to a zoo cos Woody asked to go to a zoo so they’re going to a zoo
Begs did a reel and wore a really tit hat
Begs had lots of catch ups with herself and told us some supah fun and inspirational facts/lies such as that she and beaver have sex every other night, she bought her supah sexeh rangeh outright and that she no longer works with channel mum cos of the supah nasteh trolls and feeling controlled whereas now she can do loads of supah exciting content and be her authentic self
Begs is working with some supah exciting brands and did an ad for an animal comic
Begs filmed herself driving the rangeh and singing a song
There’s a supah cute park behind Wetherspoons

And

My personal favourite

Begs discovered that eating two eggs a day was the root cause of her horrific illness!!!!!! Mind blowing content as always

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Absolutely buzzing 🤣🤣🤣

Recap:

Tenners is on because Mr Surgeon Come Secretary gave Begs the green light
Tenners is off because the gallstones are back and suh suh excruciating so Begs is on the urgent list
Tenners is ON because you only live wunce
Woody’s birthdays coming up and he’s been bought a load of cack, but it’s ok cos they’re going to a zoo cos Woody asked to go to a zoo so they’re going to a zoo
Begs did a reel and wore a really tit hat
Begs had lots of catch ups with herself and told us some supah fun and inspirational facts/lies such as that she and beaver have sex every other night, she bought her supah sexeh rangeh outright and that she no longer works with channel mum cos of the supah nasteh trolls and feeling controlled whereas now she can do loads of supah exciting content and be her authentic self
Begs is working with some supah exciting brands and did an ad for an animal comic
Begs filmed herself driving the rangeh and singing a song
There’s a supah cute park behind Wetherspoons

And

My personal favourite

Begs discovered that eating two eggs a day was the root cause of her horrific illness!!!!!! Mind blowing content as always
it’s the holiday saga for me. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video of her driving, I thought the song was aimed here ‘say my name’ as in go on then you cunty trolls now say my name !!

passive aggressive in my opinion!
One very unhappy individual TRYING to like her life 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So the chicken dog woke her up by jumping on to the kitchen window sill.
Mr Fox and Mr Badger will be interested to know the Chicken dog is not shut in his house at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Recap- beggy is still a grubby greasy cow.
The kids still look like they've grabbed whatever was at the bottom of the wash basket
Beggy bombs her gash to a&e for tummy cramps wasting everyone's time.

Beggy makes miraculous recovery after changing her diet, to sugary calorific fatty food.

Beggy cancels holidahhh, after becoming besties & on first name terms with her own private surgeon who promises to have her squeezed in for op in either September, October or November.

Beggy then says her surgeon says she can still go on holidahhhh so she can watch alfeh & woodeh jump in the pool.

Beggy buys herself more clothes cos she's a boss babe & takes the venga bus out for a spin round the dales singing her heart out. Videoing herself whilst driving. What a hunipot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That video of her driving, I thought the song was aimed here ‘say my name’ as in go on then you cunty trolls now say my name !!

passive aggressive in my opinion!
One very unhappy individual TRYING to like her life 😩
She really did miss a trick not singing along to Independent Women (what a bleeping joke that would be😂)

The shoes on my feet (I bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (I bought it size 12 hunnipots)
The rock I'm rocking (Steve bought it in 20 easy monthly repayments)
'Cause I depend on lumi if I want it
The watch I'm wearing (fake rolex)
The house I live in... (Er Steve's dad bought it)
The car I'm driving... Steve bought it (on bank loan)
Cause I depend on, oh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She really did miss a trick not singing along to Independent Women (what a bleeping joke that would be😂)

The shoes on my feet (I bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (I bought it size 12 hunnipots)
The rock I'm rocking (Steve bought it in 20 easy monthly repayments)
'Cause I depend on lumi if I want it
The watch I'm wearing (fake rolex)
The house I live in... (Er Steve's dad bought it)
The car I'm driving... Steve bought it (on bank loan)
Cause I depend on, oh.
Oh she’s done independent woman before. We were all talking about how she doesn’t provide for them, it must be Steve’s family etc & next thing there was a video of her sat in the car singing along to it 😆😆 it really was as tragic as this latest instalment. I don’t know why she doesn’t just be honest about everything. If she was bringing those boys up properly nobody would actually give a tit if she was working or was a stay at home mum, but the truth is she doesn’t work but she also doesn’t really do anything with Alfie & Woody. They’re not in any clubs, they don’t go to Cubs, scouts or anything like that, they never go out with friends after school, she doesn’t bake with them anymore or do any activities with them, she doesn’t even do any real housework or cooking! She just plonks them in front of the tv or out on the unsafe trampoline & leaves them to it, while she eye fucks herself in the magic mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the new camera is from very so she’s paying monthly for it and the sale of her old cameras probably paid for her up coming holiday

Reactions: 20
Oh she’s done independent woman before. We were all talking about how she doesn’t provide for them, it must be Steve’s family etc & next thing there was a video of her sat in the car singing along to it 😆😆 it really was as tragic as this latest instalment. I don’t know why she doesn’t just be honest about everything. If she was bringing those boys up properly nobody would actually give a tit if she was working or was a stay at home mum, but the truth is she doesn’t work but she also doesn’t really do anything with Alfie & Woody. They’re not in any clubs, they don’t go to Cubs, scouts or anything like that, they never go out with friends after school, she doesn’t bake with them anymore or do any activities with them, she doesn’t even do any real housework or cooking! She just plonks them in front of the tv or out on the unsafe trampoline & leaves them to it, while she eye fucks herself in the magic mirror.
I missed that one! She's a parody of herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's changed her bio AGAIN

"Renovating our farm house in the dales" - trying to be a reno channel now, only thing is I don't think she realises painting everything in sight magnolia doesn't count as "renovating" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.