Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roselee99

Bear with me on this..... Do you think these MLM companies have an account with RR which allows their recruits (over a certain level) a big discount off the price if they buy one? This is to encourage them to look like they’re raking in the sales to their underlings/new recruits and thus helps entice the vulnerable on board and so the ever increasing vile cult continues?
I know someone who sells weight loss drinks and it's classed as MLM and she's always showing off new cars (even had a range rover) saying she gets money towards one so probably wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 4

Clarity456

VIP Member
She had to take it back days after she got it as there was something wrong with it
If we are to believe she can't afford the insurance though that was most likely just a ploy to explain why it was being sent back as soon as her likely "drive away insurance" finished 🥴

havesomeclassReb

I wouldn't say he's punching they're both vile creatures in different ways, granted Rebecca's maybe ever so slightly less harsh on the eye than him but her lack of personal hygiene, rubbish rubbish dress sense, stupidity and lack of general life experience make them equally as unattractive IMHO..... With Steve though I get the impression his family are probably known in the area for having money (the irony 😄🤦🏻‍♀️) meaning that I wouldn't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that some 22 year old size 8 trainee hairdresser from a poor background thinks beaver is their ticket to a better life.
Oh of course. I’m purely on about looks. Money is the only thing beaver can give.

Frenchie

VIP Member
Same! Bet she wishes she had company sick pay when her realleh painful flare ups happen 😂

I would much rather have a part time, still flexible (who says if you work for a company its not flexible around your children??) employed role where you get holidays, pensions contribution and other perks & benefits and be able to switch off when i leave work at 5pm than stand in my cheap shitty bodged bathroom at 9pm trying to sell a face vibrator 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 snap!!!