Rebecca Lamb #81 bedroom’s rank, Becky thinks she’s Talk To Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit show 81 Hunipots!! Thanks to @no1broccolifan with 74 votes! Had to slightly amend though!
Original was bedroom’s rank, contents wank, stupid bleep thinks she’s Talk To Frank

But I don’t think bleep would be allowed !! Shame though it’s got a lovely ring to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How on earth will I type a recap without reaching some kind of character limit?

Beige fast fashion
Beige skin
Beige food
Beige relationship
Beige chat
Beige house
Beige lifestyle
Beige ads
Beige parenting
Gallstones

Does that cover it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How on earth will I type a recap without reaching some kind of character limit?

Beige fast fashion
Beige skin
Beige food
Beige relationship
Beige chat
Beige house
Beige lifestyle
Beige ads
Beige parenting
Gallstones

Does that cover it?
Beige drugs advice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up reading. I can't get past the paracetamol incase of a 'flare up' on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ no way! - I refuse to believe that she's had such bad pain with it.
My partner happens to have had another flare up which started around 3- 4 weeks ago. Normally it passes but this time he has been in constant pain with it. After 2 gp visits and pushing on with work he got to the point of phoning 111 for advice. Up to then he could only get his hands on cocodamol and indematasin(?) that he had from previous leg problems. He was told to go to urgent care. They scanned him- could see that there was one Stone in particular that was quite big, so they thought that was what was responsible for the pain at the moment. He was sent away with tramadol until he had an appointment with the surgeon. He's just had that - he did put him on the list without any hesitation but told him to prepare for quite a wait.
Until then it's managing the pain as and when needed.
Paracetamol would not touch it. To me there is no way I would be comfortable going away with Paracetamol as my only plan of action if it started. The fear of it flaring up would be enough to put any sane person off of doing anything out the ordinary 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just caught up reading. I can't get past the paracetamol incase of a 'flare up' on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ no way! - I refuse to believe that she's had such bad pain with it.
My partner happens to have had another flare up which started around 3- 4 weeks ago. Normally it passes but this time he has been in constant pain with it. After 2 gp visits and pushing on with work he got to the point of phoning 111 for advice. Up to then he could only get his hands on cocodamol and indematasin(?) that he had from previous leg problems. He was told to go to urgent care. They scanned him- could see that there was one Stone in particular that was quite big, so they thought that was what was responsible for the pain at the moment. He was sent away with tramadol until he had an appointment with the surgeon. He's just had that - he did put him on the list without any hesitation but told him to prepare for quite a wait.
Until then it's managing the pain as and when needed.
Paracetamol would not touch it. To me there is no way I would be comfortable going away with Paracetamol as my only plan of action if it started. The fear of it flaring up would be enough to put any sane person off of doing anything out the ordinary 🤷‍♀️
I hope your partner has the op soon and so can feel better.

Reactions: 14
Her taking paracetamol for her gallbladder is as bad as when my midwife offered me calpol whilst in labour 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The autumn September post shes copied from her new idol Gemma miles. Honestly she can’t do anything original, influencer my ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe she has a problem with her gall bladder at all. The last time she was hospitalised with pain, she managed to walk almost all the way back home before Beaver picked her up! I still think she has got a mild dairy intolerance. That's why she is trying to avoud dairy products. She probably had a bit of reflux but has over exaggerated it for sympathy. Until I see her in hospital, with operation scars, I won't believe a word she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.