Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
That latest post doesn’t seem to have many likes after an hour. I can’t see the number but had a quick scroll down the list

Reactions: 8

Clementine

VIP Member
Why is she obsessed with being short?!?! BEGGY LISTEN UP. FIVE FOOT THREE INCHES IS THE STANDARD HEIGHT FOR A FEMALE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
You are not short. You're fucking beyond ordinary.
It’s soooh sooooh cute being short.

I’m 5ft…

• Haha

noseylondonmama

This was totally the wrong time to have a catch up on here! Been missing out earlier this week by the looks of it as I was in hospital having my little one. Looks like it’s been a tragic week again for beggy. You lot have had me nearly busting my c section stitches today! Need to take it easy, might come back in a few days so I can actually lmfao without hurting myself 😂😂
Congratulations on your new arrival xx

Each_peach

VIP Member
Well I've been looking on the Burberry website and I can't see to find a purse or bag that looks like beggys 👀👀👀

• Haha

Griggsy39

Really? I won't lie I do say some questionable "yorkshire sayings" but I aren't is most definitely not one of those 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I say both (I’m not/I aren’t),depending on what it is preceding in the sentence,but I wouldn’t write “I aren’t” or say it in professional conversation,in a work meeting for example. Yorkshire dialect and pronunciation is strange,it varies from village to village in our town!

Clarity456

VIP Member
She will think she's got one over on us now with the RR "appearing" to not be on finance - I still don't believe for a second it's been bought outright with their own money.

All she's done is make herself look more of a cunt. Claiming to be a mummy influencer and "everything she does is for her boys" - yet they live in a dungeon, Woodeh hasn't been going to nursery cos she won't drive him to the nearest one, they get the occasional new Tshirt from Primark and always look like they're dressed out of the clothing bank, their birthday presents are cheap shite, and they get babysat by the TV - yet bragging about buying a RR outright?

R U OTAY HUN.
I don't think it's been confirmed though? Has someone on here paid the £3 for a HPI check? Any car that's on the showroom forecourt can be financed, even if it's 25 years old in theory.

I get the impression Steaver just gives in to her demands for an easy life, same with the Porsche, same with Mabel, same with the chicken...

Snuggy

Suddenly banging on about cholesterol,has she by some miracle seen a news article ( I know 🤨 but go with me ) such as this one, & after prob being told her cholesterol levels are sky high, suddenly thinks this could be her solution to her troubles…

Life-saving cholesterol jab recommended on NHS https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58393866

Innit. Like when I speak I say "off up town" "off to t'pub" but when I write I write in proper English, cos not everyone understands Yorkshire speak hahahaha.
as a brummie married to a West Yorkshire man, my kids say that he talks in Yorkshire-nese!

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Animal Planet haven't paid her for the ad which is comforting, they've just sent her the magazine. It doesn't say paid partnership at the top. If this is all she's doing now, flogging free magazines and claiming it's content, then I'm so glad 🤣
Did they tell you that in a message? 😂 great work if so!

MissPrint

VIP Member
Yep she is becoming more & more obvious that she reads tattle. A few months ago we would mention something a few times & maybe a month or so later she would happen to address it on her stories, but now it seems to be almost daily she updates us on exactly what we have been talking about here. She must live a very sad, lonely existence. What I find weird is she tries to make out they both own their own businesses & work from home, but during the day when she’s in the dungeon all day, Steve is nowhere to be seen. Obviously they don’t have to spend every waking moment with each other, but surely they would sit down & have lunch together if they were both home. But we all know she’s lying & he has a job somewhere. What I don’t get is why is it such a secret?
She’s trolling us. I wish she would stop and just focus on her own life. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7