Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
So she's apparently now heard "mixed reviews" on gallbladder removals. She's gearing up to turn round and say she's decided not to have it due to the risks and is just gunna stick to her healtheh diet.

If she does that it'll just further enforce she was never having it out in the first place
Laying the groundwork for not having it now..couldn’t make this shit up

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
The dungeon is falling down around their heads, the boys get crap presents for birthdays and christmas, they are dressed like street urchins, never go anywhere decent unless it's gifted, food shops are a joke and they holiday in tenners! Yes, of course you payed outright for the RR! 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Her tattoo will be in honour of being a gallstone survivor. "Am just sew sew proud of maself and all the obstacles I've overcome this year and wanted to get a tattoo to remember how far I've come"

• Haha
Lol, on the ‘urgent’ list but was told it’s okay to go on holiday by the surgeon/secretary, does she really think people believe her lies🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
She's blocked one of my accounts on her kindskin page because I enquired about buying a product in her question box and she didn't reply so I followed up with a message.

But she's earning thousands a month 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
She will think she's got one over on us now with the RR "appearing" to not be on finance - I still don't believe for a second it's been bought outright with their own money.

All she's done is make herself look more of a cunt. Claiming to be a mummy influencer and "everything she does is for her boys" - yet they live in a dungeon, Woodeh hasn't been going to nursery cos she won't drive him to the nearest one, they get the occasional new Tshirt from Primark and always look like they're dressed out of the clothing bank, their birthday presents are cheap shite, and they get babysat by the TV - yet bragging about buying a RR outright?

R U OTAY HUN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
It’s the showing off for me that winds me up the most. When it’s Halloween/Easter/Kids birthdays it’s all “dunt wurreh if you’ve not organized lorrrds of activities dunt let Insta mek you feel bad” but as soon as it’s this cunts birthday or the gall bladder pain has disappeared she’s shoving numerous new cars, Chanel earrings, designer bags, countless thong bikinis and cankle squeezing boots down everyone’s throats

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The only stones she has are the rocks in her stupid head 🙄 I hope she gobs off to wrong person one day and that she gets a clout right in her fish lips

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
She’s 100% on the wind up at this point surely?! I’m actually embarrassed for her. At this point I sometimes hide away to watch her stories because I judge myself watching her, I don’t need my partner judging me too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
Pretty sure she had an AD with kleenex last year advertising wipes to pop into kids school bags to keep them safe at school etc. It was so important for our children and she was so worried sending them back to school. Now, she doesn't give a shit 🙄 and tells all her followers that. She dunt give ✌ shits about made up covid hype!

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Surely Steve must piss himself laughing looking at her, what a state 😆

She looks okay in the grey knitted dress imo (fuck, praise, I must be ill) but that’s only because it’s the only piece that looks like it fits her (aka isn’t crawling halfway up her fanny or clinging onto her belly rolls) and also looks somewhat autumn related compared to (*glances at reel*) the Pilgrim Undertaker cosplay, Old Mac Donald’s cycling shorts and wellies(?!) and the ‘shit it’s bin night’ jogging bottoms and blazer combo. And then there’s the Burberry bag, which goes with precisely none of those outfits 😵💫

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
Those presents tell me they haven’t got a pot to piss in. That’s why the camera was sold (new one bought on tick) and the holiday has been cancelled. Who seriously buys themselves Chanel earrings but Aldi toys for their child’s birthday? I bet those earrings and the bag have been sold on...

Reactions: 32
I think this is my favourite dance moment. A twerk in your kids face.

Screenshot_20210902_134750.jpg

Her posting videos/photos that the pervs will love and including her kids is her signature move.

• Sick
  • Haha

Itsmerahrah

I’ve followed this thread for a few weeks but really been sucked in over the last few days, I’ve even turned on notifications!! 😂

Being a part of tattle has honestly opened my eyes too so many of these ‘instahuns’ I’ve actually questioned the quality of my own life in the past.
I’ve been so hard on myself as to how to have everything they have … because it appears to be the norm, reality is it’s bullsh*t !!!

I have noticed though … and it has been mentioned a few times, genuinely what does happen to all the clothes after the haul? I NEVER see her where anything different, none of these clothes/styles are worn out of the reel are they?? So what is the point?

• Heart

cakelover

I’m sorry but trying to make out she’s bought that RR outright is wrong, so wrong. All she’s doing is making other people feel shit. And if by some miracle she did (maybe some inheritance from the nan??) then she’s thicker than I thought possible. 30k goes a long way- a brand new top spec kitchen, a bathroom that Steve has not bodged (sorry but the tiling is so bad it would put me off buying that house because I’d be ripping that bathroom out!), paying some of your mortgage off, maybe splashing out on a decent holiday IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, savings for the boys, renovating the barn into a habitable space- the choice is endless. Pissing it up the wall on a car that will depreciate like mad would be the last thing I did. She can pretend they have money all she wants but the proof is in the pudding- the shit hole house, the cheap holidays, the presents bought for the boys (not just the presents but the whole lack of input with their birthdays). She’s deluded and is part of the problem of society today where people feel like they’ve got to keep up with Billy bullshitters like her and get into debt!!!! I’ve stated before my partner could afford to buy an RR outright- well actually far more than one shitty 7 year old one 😂 yet he drives a 20 year old focus. Priorities and that!

• Heart