Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Becky I’ll reiterate what I’ve said before about Channel Mum in that I had a very long conversation with S from there last year. I complained about you but I am certainly NOT a troll. The trolling had nothing to do with them dropping you, nothing at all. But the fact that your content was getting many complaints was. They found you crass and uncouth and so did many of the brands. And let’s just say some of your work wasn’t up to scratch.

It was the brands in fact that refused to have you represent them so Channel Mum had no option but to not renew your contract. No brand wants to be associated with your hanging ham which was constantly out at that time. That holiday is more on and off than her knickers 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Serial lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I have been following this thread for a few months, after stumbling upon it via Google. I have to say, I did like Rebecca when I started following, I am a mum of an almost 2 year old in a new city with friends and family over 100 miles away so I enjoyed following ‘mum’ accounts. However, fast forward 5/6 months and my opinion of Rebecca has changed.
Firstly, there’s all the lumispa bullshit, save it for your ‘business’ page Becks. Secondly, the constant treating herself. ‘Mamas having a treat for once’ since my son has been born I have bought myself barely anything, because I’m not number one anymore! There’s too much to put in a post to be honest, but the way she spoke to the lady in those DMs a couple of weeks ago tipped me over the edge and has pushed me to post… to gauge your success/importance on how many followers you have is really sad, sometimes I wonder whether Rebecca has serious mental issues. Anyway, if you’ve read this far, well done! I just wanted to show my face and say Hi! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Shit show 81 Hunipots!! Thanks to @no1broccolifan with 74 votes! Had to slightly amend though!
Original was bedroom’s rank, contents wank, stupid cunt thinks she’s Talk To Frank

But I don’t think Cunt would be allowed !! Shame though it’s got a lovely ring to it!
Hello everywun happy wensdeh and happy autumn am suh suh happeh to get my first ever thread title that a might treat myself to an abundant but healtheh luh fat cracker with vegan dairy lactose free low fat soft cheese and a quick ✨2 minute✨ lumeh seshun and tissue mask because my skins feeling a bit gentle 🥰 excited stuff to plan 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
You can tell she’s never had a proper job. “Life’s too short. If you’re unhappy don’t settle”. Begs a lot of people do tend to stay in jobs they hate so they can pay their bills and look after their children. If you ever worked a proper day in your life you’d know this.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Surely if you had enough money to buy a Range Rover out right you’d rather pay off a massive chunk of your massive mortgage? How do their brains work? ALL FOR SHOW

• Haha
Reactions: 41

roselee99

So true. I’ve also noticed new members popping up or lurkers that have been around for a while but never said anything, but she’s pushed people over the edge now 😆 her engagement is so bad at the moment too & today’s catch up was proof of that, hardly anything at all. Her follower numbers haven’t gone anywhere for months either, she’s been stuck on 67.3k for ages (cue an increase tomorrow when she buys some new followers).

Imagine living a life like that, where you’re constantly trying to prove something to a bunch of strangers & you prioritise that over your own family! 😱
I am one of those lurkers 🙋🏼‍♀️ used to like her until I came across this site which I didn't even know about till I saw someone complain about comments made about them on here and had a snoop at other threads and then I saw her name and came to nosey and just stuck with this thread ever since and now I can see why people hate her so much and realised she is in fact the worst person I've ever come across on Instagram, she's definitely let herself go and become a different person since I first started following her and I actually liked her then but now she's just horrible!

• Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I said the same earlier. I'm hoping now we've both raised it that she'll somehow cover that in her next q&a for us 🤭
This is the process.... In the very simplest possible terms for her to understand

When you eat your body releases a hormone that tells the muscles around the gallbladder to contract to push enough bile through to the stomach to digest the fat you've eaten. (Around 30-45 mins after eating)

The pain comes because the gallbladder is contracting but the stones cannot get through the tubes which blocks the exit point for the organ. It keeps contracting trying to release the bile and the blockage until the hormone thinks its digesting job is done and stops signalling to the GB to contract (a few hours later) at which time the pain stops.

Eat food - > 30 - 45 mins later hormone released to make gall bladder contract - > gallbladder contracts but is blocked - > PAIN PAIN PAIN - > hormone signals stop when digestion should be complete up to 4 hours later - > gallbladder stops trying to contract - > PAIN STOPS

I'M JUST GONNA SAY THIS ONCE REBECCA BUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS HAPPENING IS NOT PHYSIOLOGICALLY POSSIBLE

• Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
My arsehole turned inside out watching those videos of her desperately trying to remember the lyrics to that song. I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her.

Also ‘say my name’ - some dig at tattle because she’s *finally* proven she can drive the car. It’s still a 7 year old banger with the same milage as your vagina Rebecca, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
So, she thinks Alfie is very clever?
Hilarious, the boy can’t string a sentence together and thinks the chicken is a dog but don’t worreh guyyzzzz, we’re going to Tenerife becuzzz life izz tooo short and the life experiences he will get jumping In the pool and eating at the Chinese buffeh will outway they education he’ll get at skooooool.

• Haha

Nursty

VIP Member
So, she thinks Alfie is very clever?
Well when you compare him to her brain dead fucking self then yeah he's practically Einstein.

If some weirdo on the internet asked me how often me and my husband "do the deed" I'd tell the creepy weirdo to get to fuck.

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
So she's apparently now heard "mixed reviews" on gallbladder removals. She's gearing up to turn round and say she's decided not to have it due to the risks and is just gunna stick to her healtheh diet.

If she does that it'll just further enforce she was never having it out in the first place

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
I’m not sure about you Trolls, but whenever I’m in pain I certainly don’t have the energy to plaster on a full face of make up and eye fuck myself in the mirror

Reactions: 39

Gee81

As a relative of someone who lost their only children 2 boys to a driver who was on their phone and jumped a red light, I am furious watching those videos on her stories driving while handling a phone as well as taking her eyes off the road repeatedly. This needs to go straight to her local police force.

• Sad
  • Heart
It's dropped from every night to every other.

Trouble in paradise? Giving the old chuff a break from the thrush inducing clockwork pounding?

• Haha