Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Banquos_Ghost

The pretend holiday has been cancelled like the pretend wedding 🤣
I hope she starts the slow cooker meal ideas again soon, they used to absolutely kill me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SoTransparent

Just catching up and only on page 28 but just wanted to say I’ve really been creasing at these comments 😆 that reel... it’s occurred to me, we know Beggy reads here but I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned before that she used to get dragged on here for posting “outfits” which were just various items of clothing swapped and changed with zero effort at accessorising.. low and behold cue her latest attempts at hand bagging and hatting 🤣
Also just wanted to say this is the funniest corner on Tattle. I joined for the Harry and Meghan threads but I left that crazy town behind me a long time ago and the Rebecca Lamb threads are where it’s at now for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Why is she obsessed with being short?!?! BEGGY LISTEN UP. FIVE FOOT THREE INCHES IS THE STANDARD HEIGHT FOR A FEMALE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
You are not short. You're fucking beyond ordinary.

Jesus fucking Mary and Joseph shes spelt AFFILIATE WRONG AGAIN. God you have ONE FUCKING JOB

• Haha
Does the Inland Revenue know you had all that cash to spend on your sexeh Rangey Becky? And the Porsche? The pedigree dog? Chanel bling?

Doubtful.

• Haha

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Why would anyone ask about The Range Rover? She’s been reading here and can see we all think there’s something dodgy going on with the cars being financed and asked herself that question to answer us trolls! Hi Beggy - we see you and your lies!
Obviously the obligatory bikini pic makes it into the Q&As 🙄 so predictable

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Errrr so first the wait time for the op was "some time in the next 6 weeks" then it was 9/10/11 weeks just yesterday and the surgeon had gave her his personal blessing to go on holiday, now today it's 3 months......

Can you explain beggy?

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
That’s a different way to say ‘Channel Mum dropped me’ I suppose! 😂😂😂
Manage yourself?! Fucking joker! 😂

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
Sorry but Woody’s presents are shit yet again, he’s got 1 decent thing and the rest are Aldi specials

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
Been off this for the night because I like to spend time with my partner when the little one is in bed. Anyway…

Alfie also went to the zoo for his fourth birthday. Funny that isn’t it? As for them paying for the car out right, let’s just pretend for a second it’s true, how on earth would she sleep at night knowing she’s got an expensive car outside but she’s not repaired any of that dungeon to make is safe and kid proof, or the fact her kids constantly go without!! You can have all the ‘fancy’ cars, have your ugly dog (Mabel not Oscar), have your chickens and your holidays but it means nothing when you’re a scummy, neglectful piece of shit.
Apparently bought RR outright yet pays £1800 for a 10 day holiday for a family of 4. Alright begs we believe you 🤥

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She never had gall bladder problems! It was all lies. Nothing added up, she even lied about having a canula in her hand! I still believe she has mild issues with dairy and the hospital have advised her to go on a dairy and fat free diet. She has blown this up beyond all proportion but lies will always be found out.
Wasn't one of the posts she had to remove showing Beaver waxing her beaver? Who in their right minds would post that on social media any way? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart