Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
My heart is broken for poor woody. He’s going to be 4 and she’s got him Lego for ages 7-8 how did that even make sense in her head? The rest is just cheap old tat. She’s a horrible excuse of a mother

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Cooper123

VIP Member
I could bloody predict most of the questions.
How are you?
How do you stay so positive?
Do you want anymore kids?
How’s your manky gallbladder?
You’re a breath of fresh air
You’re so naturally pretty 🤮

Same regurgitated SHITE.
Beggy take your catch up and fuck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AC_23

Chatty Member
Fuccccck me why does she always go on about how much sex her and Steve have?! It honestly baffles me I just don’t fucking understand !!

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
What she actually means here is that Channel Mum was great while she was getting a regular income from them and being fed ads and content was easy to create. She became too big for her boots, believed her own inflated opinion of herself and all the arse licking comments from her wannabe hun followers and didn't like it when Channel Mum told her to rein it in. The stories they told her to take down were probably the sleazy arse shaking and crude stuff she did with Beaver or some of the child safety issues we have repeatedly raised here. Like it or not, Beggy you were a mummy influencer 🤢 so of course they weren't going to tolerate inappropriate behaviour that went so openly against those values. They are in the business to make money and you were losing them lucrative contracts through arrogance and shoddy work. She hates being called out for anything and will never admit she is wrong or has made a mistake. The on line trolling that affected brand work was people telling the brands about her dodgy practices, racist, sexist stuff, etc. I don't believe she has had more than a couple of questions about Channel Mum, who really cares what PR agency someone is with? Same with the question about buying the Range Rover on finance or outright, people just don't generally ask those questions. My husband and I both drive very nice, fairly expensive cars (and much newer than Beggy's Rangey!!) and not a single person has ever asked how we paid for them.

Each_peach

VIP Member
Fuccccck me why does she always go on about how much sex her and Steve have?! It honestly baffles me I just don’t fucking understand !!
She goes on about this every time it's suggested beavers been putting his wood in someone else's dam hahahahaha.
She's so predictable and pathetic. She tries to act so unbothered but the fact she constantly answers stuff from tattle all passive aggressive, speaks volumes.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Why don’t they take the dogs out with them sometimes? I’m sure they’d love it!! Poor things are forever stuck in that cold dungeon with the occasional walk up the field 🙁

Each_peach

VIP Member
Okay so the new stories.... The actual audacity of her going on about ridiculous filters! She doesn't put a post up without a filter, preset, or photoshop!!!!

"don't compare yourself to these filters ladies" meanwhile Beggy is filtering the fuck out of herself and pretending she isn't. What a hypocritical cunt bag.

And she's only going on about her hair and spots cos we've mentioned it here. Fucking hell could she be anymore transparent, can see right fucking through her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And to think I was suh suh suuuhhhhhhhhhh excited to see what lovely ✨treats✨ she was gonna buy herself in Leeds Bradford duty free 😭 maybe some expensive perfume (that she doesn’t like the smell of), some realleh nice makeup for her daileh makeup look (nothing too crazeh just subtle and glowehhhhh and realleh realleh nice), a giant toblerone (a supah nice healtheh snack) and a kinder egg for the boys to share

Knowing Begs she’d probably take the toy out of the middle and wrap it up for Christmas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
What I find weird is she tries to make out they both own their own businesses & work from home, but during the day when she’s in the dungeon all day, Steve is nowhere to be seen. Obviously they don’t have to spend every waking moment with each other, but surely they would sit down & have lunch together if they were both home. But we all know she’s lying & he has a job somewhere. What I don’t get is why is it such a secret?
Cos their whole existence is dodgy and I think Steve understands how her online presence increases the risk of being caught doing whatever fuckery they're doing.

So for example, rumor has it they were bypassing the gas at their old house.

Dingle had a depop years ago which she used to sell things she had been gifted by brands. If you do that technically you are meant to pay tax. So Steaver must have found out what she was doing and told her to get rid of it and she came out with a fairy story that "her depop has been hacked and someone's using it to sell a phone" 🥴🥴🥴 which literally makes no sense and the depop account disappeared very shortly thereafter.

Dingle can't show herself driving the range due to the blatant insurance fronting scam they're doing. She'd love to show herself driving the car but Steve will have told her not to because there would be nothing to stop tattlers saving all the videos and making a report to the police of insurance fraud....

For being such a boss babe who makes a song and dance about sending a few emails and invoices we've never heard her say she's submitting or preparing a tax return in January. I would hazard a guess because she doesn't declare any of her income 🤷🏻‍♀️ again Steve will have told her not to mention it, and if she gets caught by HMRC she can just claim ignorance. If there's videos out there of her claiming she's doing a tax return but nothings ever been submitted to HMRC that shows out and out deception so it's better to just say nothing.

So if I had to hazard a guess about what Steve's doing and why it's a secret, I would again guess whatever he does it's all cash in hand which he doesn't declare but maybe puts a little bit through Grym so as not to arouse suspicion from the authorities.... He'll have told Dingle just to not mention it so there's no conflicting info out in the public domain if they ever were caught.

The pair of them would be in jail/have hefty criminal records if 2ss wasn't there to stop Beggy Dingle running her mouth the way she'd like 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Will we have:

“YOUR 🙄 a breath of fresh air”
“You have a beautiful family hun”
“R U upset about not going on holiday?”
“Luv ur fashun reel. Can you do more of them”
“When’s the vlog restarting”
“Ur skin looks amazin babe”
“How can I order over priced creams for the Lumehhh?”
“R U lookin forward to Autumn?”
“Do you have a link for the fake Burrrbareehhh bag?” ⬅⬅ Never gonna happen. 😂
‘Omg you’re such a good mum, your boys seem so smart for their ages. How do you do it’

• Haha