Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
Or asking if the lumi discount is still available…
Not a question I just love you, you’re (spelt your) so down to earth

I’m pregnant and no one knows

How are you feeling

Are you excited for your holiday

Predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Cloud123

Narrrrr get in the BIN. Who wears joggers and a blazer TOGETHER 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I AM MORTIFIED. my boyfriend would DIE seeing me dressed like that. Steve won't want his daily sex tonight after seeing her like that, I can't cope
20210903_175936.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Unknown3

VIP Member
Believe she bought her ‘rangey’ outright just as much as I believe all her other bullshit

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I cannot express this enough.. if they had the money to buy a Range Rover (even if it’s older and worn 🙈) and book a holiday.. why on gods green earth are they living with that utterly hideous kitchen, single glazed windows, giant cracks down the walls and rat infested barns.

Fishy fishy fishy…

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Those who have money don’t seem to brag about it or show off like massive dickheads. My partner does very well for himself, I won’t pretend it’s the both of us like Begs does because he’s the one who’s worked damn hard for most of what we have and I’m not ashamed to say it. I’m lucky that I can study whilst he works for now, obviously it won’t be that way forever but it doesn’t hurt to try and better yourself Rebecca.
Like @cakelover also said my partner could afford multiple ‘Rangeys’ but drives around in his work van. He doesn’t give a shit about keeping up with Insta knobheads like this cretin😂

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Who seriously buys themselves Chanel earrings but Aldi toys for their child’s birthday? I bet those earrings and the bag have been sold on...
The Chanel earrings and Burberry purse with a strap are 100000000% knock offs from Cheetham Hill. It will have cost her about £35 for both 😭

We'd have had a smug boomerang in Selfridges or Harvey Nichols if they were genuine with the caption "mama is treating herself for once" 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
The eggs 😭

I'm just gonna have to stop posting... There is only so many ways I can say SHE IS SO THICK 😭

• Haha
No I aren’t going private 🙈😂View attachment 740523
She’s got some fucking stones to keep this silly bastard facade going in the first place 😂

She’s so bloody RUDE isn’t she! sometimes (very, very rarely) I feel a bit guilty about ripping into her on this thread but then she posts shit like that and I remember that she isn’t even nice 🤦🏻‍♀️ The minute she isn’t getting her own way or gets called out for something or even just gets asked a question she isn’t keen on she drops the nice as pie mumsy country loving gals gal act straight away 🤣

✨ I’ve got the biggest stones and that’s my superpower ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks like she's been for a rummage in her grade II listed barn and found some of the previous owners belongings

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Been off this for the night because I like to spend time with my partner when the little one is in bed. Anyway…

Alfie also went to the zoo for his fourth birthday. Funny that isn’t it? As for them paying for the car out right, let’s just pretend for a second it’s true, how on earth would she sleep at night knowing she’s got an expensive car outside but she’s not repaired any of that dungeon to make is safe and kid proof, or the fact her kids constantly go without!! You can have all the ‘fancy’ cars, have your ugly dog (Mabel not Oscar), have your chickens and your holidays but it means nothing when you’re a scummy, neglectful piece of shit.

• Heart

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Got to give it to Beggy, she’s got bags of confidence for a girl that looks like she’s dressed herself from the fucking lost property box!
She literally thinks she’s a 10/10 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Always as we’re coming to a weekend, funny that isn’t it 🙄

It’s not that baggy though really is it Beggy! It looks just like a comfort fit, seems to fit perfectly. Stop lying & pretending to be some skinny minnie.
‘I’m wearing a L as I wanted it baggy’

Or should we say ‘I’m wearing an L because that is, in fact, my size’

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I wasn’t showing off about how many presents - it’s the effort - she literally makes no effort for her sons. despite saying everything is for them. It’s bollocks. What she says and what she actually does is so contradictory.

She’s clueless on her own kid - she was asking what to buy him?! And look what the wee soul has ended up with 😩 My girl got age appropriate stuff that reflect her interests.

There’s another ‘Mum’ on Instagram that I follow that was asking what to buy her son, who then said she’s going on a hen do so will miss his birthday as he’ll have lots more birthdays but her mate will only have one hen do…she’s refused to buy what he wants as it’s £45 but she’ll easily spend that on her getting her nails and lashes done.

I can’t with these women who bang on about being a ‘Mama’ but their actions just prove otherwise. Their kids are an afterthought unless they’re being used for an ad. It makes my gallbladder ache.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
A girl I know started following Begs a few months back. She’s a single mum, on a low income and all of a sudden she’s sanding her face off on her stories now too😓 These bastards just seem to target the most vulnerable it’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Shit show 81 Hunipots!! Thanks to @no1broccolifan with 74 votes! Had to slightly amend though!
Original was bedroom’s rank, contents wank, stupid cunt thinks she’s Talk To Frank

But I don’t think Cunt would be allowed !! Shame though it’s got a lovely ring to it!

• Haha
  • Heart