Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled as to why she can’t make a (batch of) basic tomato sauce to use with pasta etc instead of buying a vegan jar of sugary slop. 🥴 She could hide all sorts of fresh vegetables in it too and it would only cost a pound or two to make a batch to freeze - plus no calories!

Apart from old people, who the hell buys tinned veg as a weekly staple these days?

She is so so SOOOOO thick it’s untrue.

I’m off to watch the meltdown vlog 😁

Reactions: 22
It was this vlog here. The stupid cow never read the job brief properly. She ended up bleeping it up. She ended up crying to Davina McCall 😂

I’m lost for words. 😐😂😂😂 Unfortunately she wasn’t - what a load of mindless, repetitive, boring twaddle she speaks.

Anyone else remember the time she murdered a cheap gammon joint the the sluuur cookeh. She popped in an onion, 2 unpeeled carrots and a tin of Diet Coke. It went in pink and came out grey. In fact it looked like it needed shocked back to life 😂
How the duck can she mess up cooking a simple gammon joint in the slow cooker?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems so much more relatable back then though. Like the way she wasn't ashamed to talk about her anxieties and how she was worried etc. I know I would feel the same if I went to London on my own (I hate London its just so busy and stresses me out!) But she's a million miles away from that girl now. She was also really pretty before she ruined her face with those lip fillers. I can't even pinpoint what is different about how face now but she just doesn't look as nice anymore

Reactions: 19
Why would you buy vegan Bol sauce? When I make it at home it’s passata, chopped tom, garlic, onion, salt, sugar and herbs. I’m no vegan, but pretty that is.

Reactions: 26
All these food shops she does but she never shows stuff like toilet roll, tampons, shampoo/shower gel or general household items like kitchen roll, bleach etc I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
All these food shops she does but she never shows stuff like toilet roll, tampons, shampoo/shower gel or general household items like kitchen roll, bleach etc I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s why she looks like she never washes her hair and her house looks like you could catch a disease!

Reactions: 15
My toiletries take up so much space when I pack to go hols. How on earth can that be all she’s taking??? There’s no Shower gel, soap, deodorant and only a tiny little shampoo and conditioner that would last any normal person 2 days! I don’t get it
I take a little bottle like that for a weekend away & use pretty much the whole thing. I can’t get over her taking them for a 10 day trip!! I know she washes her hair once a week at home, which is gross anyway, but on holiday they’ll be swimming in chlorinated pools, splashing about in the sea, they’ll be hot & sweaty from the weather 🤢

Reactions: 18
She is a stupid cow, she put a picture of herself up a few months ago, she was sunburnt to duck. She was sat in her hot tub with her kid.
I commented saying, wow you really know how to look after your skin don't ya!
She replied saying, well my kid is not burnt, so duck you and blocked me. Very classy scumbag, very crude and a really pathetic piece of crap x
Wonder what the main people in the business would think of her behaviour? Surely she represents the company, so firstly, your observation is correct when she sells skin care, yet is badly sun burnt and secondly, speaking to a potential customer like that is unforgivable

I've just watched the clip after her weekly shopping haul asking people not to judge her, she sounds so gormless and has the vocabulary of a three year old. Talking about the new foods being full of 'goodness', instead of healthier options, which most of them aren't, she needs to reduce fat, so not sure why she's buying general free from products, those are usually for allergies . Maybe if she bothered to speak to a professional dietician regarding her specific issues, rather than asking thousands of random strangers, who don't know her TRUE diagnosis, she would be better off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is she lactose intolerant? Does she even realise that the free from ranges are for people with food intolerances, not super healthy alternatives!!
And why oh why does she keep saying she had a reasonably healthy diet before 🤣🤣🤣. There’s uneducated and then there is Rebecca lamb, the woman who wanted to write a cook book 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Clearly she reads this thread all the time
I saw a comment about the boys bedroom and beds the other day and couple of hours later she had a story showing how much she loves the boys bedroom
I used to enjoy watching her when she first started now she just makes me sick
She lies all the time it's obvious! Kitten/lip fillers/ste etc...

Reactions: 21
Sorry I can’t find the post to quote it, but someone said earlier that she used to be pretty but they can’t put their finger on what has changed to her face. I think it’s a combination of weight gain, migrated filter and the lumi. Like all three together have fucked her face up, she’s so puffy and pillow faced now. Her features have spread because of the weight gain and she always looks greasy as duck. Apart from the actual weight gain, I don’t think it’s necessarily her diet because she’s always eaten tit. I think the biggest culprit is the mix of filler and lumi though, surely if you’ve had filler pumped into your face and then you use a VIBRATING tool on top of that it’s going to mess it up?!

Reactions: 19
Rather than taking photos. Use that time to get out of the car and adjust your child’s head rest upwards so it fits properly and safely

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.