Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman loves to tell people to duck off over messages sticking her fingers up etc, the same twit that cried at the hello fresh event and can’t hack the real world 😂😂 feel safe hiding behind your phone do you big beggy you bleeping fat melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No chance the kids are going to eat one of those pizzas each. She’s 100% going to demolish the meat feast one.

Reactions: 21
Thread title

Rebecca Lamb #81 Eating vegan, low fat and gluten free, wait for it tenners she’ll be knee deep in spam

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is that? 🤢 it looks like a dog has chewed up his food & then been sick on the lettuce.

She's so thick, of course seeded bread is higher in fat, SEEDS ARE HIGH IN FAT. She really has no bleeping clue. I'm also creasing at the fact she's bought only 2 YOGHURTS. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, she clearly doesn't realise lactose free doesn't mean fat free or dairy free. It still has bleeping dairy in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cannot deal with how much of a dunce she is.
The 2 yoghurts!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that was really weird 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
The thing is, the surgeon probably doesn’t even organise his own schedule. He probably just tells his team the more urgent cases & they figure out dates etc. So there’s no way he’s going to give her any indication regarding the holiday. I bet there was never an op lined up & this is all her gearing up to ‘oh I still haven’t had a date yet’ then magically all symptoms will have disappeared, she can go on holiday & we never have to talk about it ever again. She should be a politician the amount of lies she comes out with!
And all this new food she is eating has magically made her gallstones disappear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No chance the kids are going to eat one of those pizzas each. She’s 100% going to demolish the meat feast one.
100%! Those kids usually share half a potato, so no way are they suddenly scoffing down a whole large pizza each! Or maybe they’ve told her they’re bleeping starving 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck is that? 🤢 it looks like a dog has chewed up his food & then been sick on the lettuce.

The 2 yoghurts!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that was really weird 🤣🤣
£68 in tesco and barely enough stuff to put one decent meal together for them all. 1 tin of beans, 1 bleeping little tin of hoops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To Rebecca- google “clever guts diet recipe book” it’s on Amazon for 99p until tomorrow- kindle version. Many thanks a nasty troll

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£68 in tesco and barely enough stuff to put one decent meal together for them all. 1 tin of beans, 1 bleeping little tin of hoops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What do the boys eat for lunch?? Over the summer holidays I’ve been through copious amounts of bread, potatoes, beans, fruit etc & that’s just lunch & snacks. Looking at her shop I can’t see how she makes 21 meals for 4 people. She must do a mid week shop that she doesn’t share or something, because I can’t see how that food lasts them 7 days.

Last edited:
What in the name of all things rancid is THIS dry concoction?! I’d actually cry if someone served this up for me and tried to suggest it’s chillehhhhh.
13415028-7AE2-46F8-9D93-2A038FE9D086.jpeg
😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What do the boys eat for lunch?? Over the summer holidays I’ve been through copious amounts of bread, potatoes, beans, fruit etc & that’s just lunch & snacks. Looking at her shop I can’t see how she makes 21 meals for 3 people. She must do a mid week shop that she doesn’t share or something, because I can’t see how that food lasts them 7 days.
My 4 year old eats like there's no tomorrow just lately, weetabix, yogurt, a crumpet, and banana for breakfast, then an apple a bit later, cheese sandwich and crisps for lunch, hummus and little bread sticks, then had bloody spag bol for tea!
There's no way on this EARTH any of them are full, unless she just stuffs her face later on with shite. I don't understand how her kids aren't hungry with the baby sized portions she gives them.

This woman loves to tell people to duck off over messages sticking her fingers up etc, the same twit that cried at the hello fresh event and can’t hack the real world 😂😂 feel safe hiding behind your phone do you big beggy you bleeping fat melt.
Cried at a HF event?! Spill the tea please! 😂

Reactions: 4
Cried at a HF event?! Spill the tea please! 😂
She didn't read the brief (of course she didn't, Beggy knows best) and turned up in a bright green dress and boots when they were all told to wear neutral colours and flat shoes. She had to go buy some different shoes and stuck out like a sore thumb in her green monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where does her £5k a month come from exactly??!!! 🤣🤣🤣
If she’s earning £5k a month then she really needs to ask herself why she’s buying £2 jewellery in primark which will turn her chubby fingers and wrists green after a couple of wears.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.