Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had me bad laughing the past few days with her food knowledge. I'd be bleeping embarrassed showing 67k people that lettuce/chilli concoction. I don't understand why she hasn't just bought a recipe book, it's literally that simple. At least then she'd serve up something remotely edible. Her food shopping is bizarre too. It's like she just picks one thing from each aisle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she realises you can remove the car seat covers and put them in the wash?
Grubby cheap car seat isn’t a good range rover accessory

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why have they got winter coats on in the car in August? The coats that are going to see them through the bleak winter. Why is everyone so desp for Autumn? And this is from someone who loves Autumn

Reactions: 17
All these food shops she does but she never shows stuff like toilet roll, tampons, shampoo/shower gel or general household items like kitchen roll, bleach etc I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve said this before. She also never shows things like butter, mayonnaise, baking ingredients, salt & pepper, no frozen food (apart from the odd frozen pizza, in case they fancy pizza one night, so they buy pizza to put in the freezer in case they fancy pizza😆).

It’s bizarre. She definitely doesn’t show their full shop, or maybe buys that sort of stuff elsewhere & doesn’t bother showing that shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s September tomorrow so even it’s 20c she will be wrapped up wearing them lovely welly boots and by Saturday she will be having pumpkin latte and monday the Christmas tree will go up

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s September tomorrow so even it’s 20c she will be wrapped up wearing them lovely welly boots and by Saturday she will be having pumpkin latte and monday the Christmas tree will go up
Let's not disrespect pumpkin spiced lattes like that, she doesn't even drink coffee 😉
Honestly though, I can't stand hot weather and always look forward to Autumn and the change in weather. She's always been talking about the sun and holidays, changes her personality just to try and fit in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else remember the time she murdered a cheap gammon joint the the sluuur cookeh. She popped in an onion, 2 unpeeled carrots and a tin of Diet Coke. It went in pink and came out grey. In fact it looked like it needed shocked back to life 😂
She's useless. Actually bleeping useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've said it already but - Drinking lactose free milk cos she's avoiding daireh, but lactose free milk is free from LACTOSE. NOT DAIREH.

She is actually thick as duck. So painfully thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've said it already but - Drinking lactose free milk cos she's avoiding daireh, but lactose free milk is free from LACTOSE. NOT DAIREH.

She is actually thick as duck. So painfully thick.
She is one of those people who thinks the moon is made of cheese. In fact, I’ve no doubt she taught Alfie that a chicken dog is an actual thing. Thick as tit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why have they got winter coats on in the car in August? The coats that are going to see them through the bleak winter. Why is everyone so desp for Autumn? And this is from someone who loves Autumn
They shouldn’t have coats on in their car seats anyway, even when is -2!

Reactions: 15
Photos of Alfie alway make me feel uncomfortable he just looks so awkward I really wish thay would get him the help he so clearly needs

Reactions: 22
Still boils my blood that the kids are in cheap car seats that are extremely unsafe whilst they drive around in expensive cars. Woody was only in a decent car seat for maybe the first year of his life before she went and bought the cheapest one she could find 😡

Reactions: 21
Still boils my blood that the kids are in cheap car seats that are extremely unsafe whilst they drive around in expensive cars. Woody was only in a decent car seat for maybe the first year of his life before she went and bought the cheapest one she could find 😡
I agree, it’s really something you shouldn’t scrimp on! She’s happy to buy herself coats, bags and jewellery costing hundreds but not a decent car seat for the children.

Reactions: 17
I can't stand when people put their kids in cheap crap car seats. I spent £350 on my daughters axkid minikid car seat. I wouldn't ever risk her life for the sake of saving money, and I don't have much disposable income as it is (I definitely don't claim to have loads of money like beggy) I saved up for her car seat and it will last her until she's around 6. Shes an embarrassment of a mother

Reactions: 16
The car seat thing is just so strange, I swear I remember an ad/gifted post in the mamas and papas shop where she went to learn about car seat safety and was gifted a car seat, must’ve sold it and bought another from the supermarket 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The car seat thing is just so strange, I swear I remember an ad/gifted post in the mamas and papas shop where she went to learn about car seat safety and was gifted a car seat, must’ve sold it and bought another from the supermarket 🤷‍♀️
And she dressed like a street walker for the occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.