Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she dressed like a street walker for the occasion
She did!! And we’ll have all got a patronising repetative speech about the importance of having a car seat installed correctly, all from some numpty whos kids are strapped in wearing coats, sat on the cheapest nastiest dirtiest seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she documents this play date but has never posted evidence before….. knew it didn’t add up when she would mention play dates etc and not upload pics. She needs help!

how will she be insured to go away?

the secretary doesn’t schedule the operations, she talks so much tit!

Reactions: 16
So she documents this play date but has never posted evidence before….. knew it didn’t add up when she would mention play dates etc and not upload pics. She needs help!

I had to watch her talk about the school friend again though, she sounded to be lying, it was the way her eyes quickly dart to the side and she says it as quickly as possible. I think she happened to bump into his school friend, or it’s all a big lie and she showed a picture of some random child, a child who looks a few years older than Alfie 🤔

Reactions: 14
Going on holiday is not something I’d do if I was waiting for a major op in case I was taken ill abroad but this is dumb dingle we’re talking about 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Is it the end of the year or 9, 10 weeks? Which is it? 🙄 I've never heard so much tit in my life!

Reactions: 13

I suppose the conversation went like this...

Rebecca : I'v booked ma olidayz to tenereef in 5 weeks but I'm worrid ma operation to fix my influenceh gallbladder (medical definition - only flares up when in need of attention and engagement) will be at the same time... Can ya tell me if I can go to tenareeef please, because I reallh deserve a oliday and I just want to see ma kids jump in the pool and to go to tenareeef and see ma kids jump in the pool

Medical secretary : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaghahahhahahhahahahaha you'll be lucky if you're not still waiting for your op this time next year you total bleeping melt, enjoy tenners.

Rebecca : Aww fanks so much ma followers will be soh pleased and I can't wait to see my boys jump in tha pool and I promise not to eat too much fat.. Just a little because I never treat ma self. Can you ask the surgeon to tell me what Chinese food from the buffet cart I can eat because I love tryin different cultures food while I'm on oliday and Chinese is ma favourite food from abroad in tenareeef

Medical secretary : Slams phone down

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She’s so full of tit she was adamant that her op was in 6 weeks time and now she’s saying towards the end of the year?

Reactions: 19
I suppose the conversation went like this...

Rebecca : I'v booked ma olidayz to tenereef in 5 weeks but I'm worrid ma operation to fix my influenceh gallbladder (medical definition - only flares up when in need of attention and engagement) will be at the same time... Can ya tell me if I can go to tenareeef please, because I reallh deserve a oliday and I just want to see ma kids jump in the pool and to go to tenareeef and see ma kids jump in the pool

Medical secretary : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaghahahhahahhahahahaha you'll be lucky if you're not still waiting for your op this time next year you total bleeping melt, enjoy tenners.

Rebecca : Aww fanks so much ma followers will be soh pleased and I can't wait to see my boys jump in tha pool and I promise not to eat too much fat.. Just a little because I never treat ma self. Can you ask the surgeon to tell me what Chinese food from the buffet cart I can eat because I love tryin different cultures food while I'm on oliday and Chinese is ma favourite food from abroad in tenareeef

Medical secretary : Slams phone down

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant! :LOL: 👏 :LOL: 👏 :LOL: 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Making Steve and the boys a pizza for tea and she’s having a jacket potato???? There are literally sooooo many nice easy low fat recipies that they could all eat together. Google and Pinterest are full of them. She doesn’t work full time so has literally all day to cook home made food. So frustrating

Reactions: 19
Obviously tattle came to her rescue yet again and helped her make some life decisions 👋😏 a few people commented on here about how she's dreaming if she thinks she's having a gall bladder op anytime soon... like she would cancel her poxy holiday and her chance to vlog her thong stuck up her big fat arse anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely the most likely reason her holiday will get cancelled is covid, we’ll soon be banned from all countries when our kids go back to school and numbers go crazy.
Another thing covid has done is delay operations for millions, so someone who was promised a gall bladder removal in 6 weeks time back in February last year may well still be waiting, she has no awareness of others, her imaginary pain has happened twice, yet her surgeon has her at the top of the list and she is free to call his secretary whenever she pleases.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'll find it hard to get travel insurance with a pre existing condition. Not that it will be unaffordable to our top earning hun.

Reactions: 12
She'll find it hard to get travel insurance with a pre existing condition. Not that it will be unaffordable to our top earning hun.
Exactly! Even with the best insurance would you want to risk all the stress and trouble of ending up in a foreign hospital, sorting transport home etc, paying out of pocket before your claim goes through, paying the excess. If she’s happy to go then she’s not seriously suffering enough to be awaiting urgent surgery and calling to chase her appointment.

Reactions: 16
If I had been THAT poorly that I needed to be in hospital multiple times within a few months I sure as hell wouldn’t be traveling to another country. Fat greedy bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Exactly! Even with the best insurance would you want to risk all the stress and trouble of ending up in a foreign hospital, sorting transport home etc, paying out of pocket before your claim goes through, paying the excess. If she’s happy to go then she’s not seriously suffering enough to be awaiting urgent surgery and calling to chase her appointment.
She won’t declare her illness!!!

She’s desperate for the holiday for the gram! So when everyone’s posting cosy autumn photos beggas posting sunny snaps! I guess she could paint a pumpkin on her arse and fit in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Excuse me but are we skimming over the fact she said "GOOD AFTERNOON" at like, half 7 at night? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beggeh Bogtrotter can't tell time hahahaha.

Also, the fdact she went to Kilnsey show or whatever it is, AND Forbidden Corner in one day shows how much they just rush through. A couple of years ago me and my partner went to Forbidden Corner, just us, no kids, and we were there for a good few hours cos there were so many areas to explore and doors to go through etc. If we had had a child with us I imagine we would of been there even longer. She takes the boys to these things but I bet she makes them rush through.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.