Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bleeping chicken dog.

I’m done.🌚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Rebecca fack aff to tenners and stay there you big attention seeking lying twit

Reactions: 16
Due to her constant oversharing, it actually wouldn’t be that difficult to corroborate her story if somebody could be arsed. With a quick Google search, I’ve just identified the surgeon she is referring to, along with the direct dial to his secretary. Having worked in NHS admin roles for many years myself previously, all the secretary would ask somebody to confirm is their name and DOB (all of which is easily accessible due to her oversharing), and maybe the home address, which is readily available on the internet.

Quite scary really! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I suppose the conversation went like this...

Rebecca : I'v booked ma olidayz to tenereef in 5 weeks but I'm worrid ma operation to fix my influenceh gallbladder (medical definition - only flares up when in need of attention and engagement) will be at the same time... Can ya tell me if I can go to tenareeef please, because I reallh deserve a oliday and I just want to see ma kids jump in the pool and to go to tenareeef and see ma kids jump in the pool

Medical secretary : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaghahahhahahhahahahaha you'll be lucky if you're not still waiting for your op this time next year you total bleeping melt, enjoy tenners.

Rebecca : Aww fanks so much ma followers will be soh pleased and I can't wait to see my boys jump in tha pool and I promise not to eat too much fat.. Just a little because I never treat ma self. Can you ask the surgeon to tell me what Chinese food from the buffet cart I can eat because I love tryin different cultures food while I'm on oliday and Chinese is ma favourite food from abroad in tenareeef

Medical secretary : Slams phone down

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Due to her constant oversharing, it actually wouldn’t be that difficult to corroborate her story if somebody could be arsed. With a quick Google search, I’ve just identified the surgeon she is referring to, along with the direct dial to his secretary. Having worked in NHS admin roles for many years myself previously, all the secretary would ask somebody to confirm is their name and DOB (all of which is easily accessible due to her oversharing), and maybe the home address, which is readily available on the internet.

Quite scary really! 🤦‍♀️
Can you I imagine calling giving her details & there’s no trace of her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, happeh Chewsdeh
Suh I just spoke to my surgeon, well his secretary actually cos he’s suh suh buseh, just like me, anyway he told her to tell me to just go on holideh cos I deserve a treat and I never treat myself. He said a bit of sun, a bit of Chinese and a bikini thong up the bum is just what the doctor/surgeon ordered. So I’ve packed my case and I’m just waiting by the back door til October guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have pancreatic problems. Jacket potato. Awful. I messaged to
Say do
Not eat the skin! No reply ever. Literally trying to help

Reactions: 16
Say do
She never replies unless she's licking another instagrammers arse or vice versa! I've commented loads of times and even asked her questions and she's just completely ignores them!

Reactions: 9
She’s desperate for the holiday for the gram! So when everyone’s posting cosy autumn photos beggas posting sunny snaps! I guess she could paint a pumpkin on her arse and fit in
I know plenty of people travel to warmer climates in autumn/winter but it’s just classic beggy isn’t it, always a beat behind. She’s doing stories packing her suitcase at the END of summer, she will be doing even more insufferable reels of her holiday outfits just as everyone else is posting boots and jumpers... She’s always 50 steps behind everyone else... Like when she did Christmas party outfits the week before Christmas, when she didn’t have a Christmas party to go to 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So rude! And she wants engagement. I probably no more about it then her little cliche. Because I have it and have had 4 inpatients stays in 6 months due to it, bloody pain!! Try a pain management team when your on some serious strong stuff that has to be ordered in. This girl hasn’t go a scoobehhhhh

She never replies unless she's licking another instagrammers arse or vice versa! I've commented loads of times and even asked her questions and she's just completely ignores them!

Reactions: 11
I know plenty of people travel to warmer climates in autumn/winter but it’s just classic beggy isn’t it, always a beat behind. She’s doing stories packing her suitcase at the END of summer, she will be doing even more insufferable reels of her holiday outfits just as everyone else is posting boots and jumpers... She’s always 50 steps behind everyone else... Like when she did Christmas party outfits the week before Christmas, when she didn’t have a Christmas party to go to 😭😭🤣🤣
She’s has her bossbabe Christmas party this year don’t forget!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she documents this play date but has never posted evidence before….. knew it didn’t add up when she would mention play dates etc and not upload pics. She needs help!

how will she be insured to go away?

the secretary doesn’t schedule the operations, she talks so much tit!
She is clueless. If the surgeon is happy for her to go away, it's because he/she has patients who are higher priority and Rebecca may require a cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) at some point but isn't high enough priority. Or she has made it all up for attention or to stop Steve going out, so 'faked' illness just enough to get herself admitted. If she turns up enough complaining of pain, they will admit her to investigate and rule out conditions. It only happens at weekends, even though she eats rubbish all week. For someone who was so ill she certainly managed to post regularly on IG

Say do
She is ignorant. Don't waste your time trying to help that attention seeking liar

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She is clueless. If the surgeon is happy for her to go away, it's because he/she has patients who are higher priority and Rebecca may require a cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) at some point but isn't high enough priority. Or she has made it all up for attention or to stop Steve going out, so 'faked' illness just enough to get herself admitted. If she turns up enough complaining of pain, they will admit her to investigate and rule out conditions. It only happens at weekends, even though she eats rubbish all week. For someone who was so ill she certainly managed to post regularly on IG

She is ignorant. Don't waste your time trying to help that attention seeking liar
I’m leaning more to it all being in her head as she states she’s going to take pain with her incase she has a flare up.. yet it hospitalises her when 2ss is due a night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m leaning more to it all being in her head as she states she’s going to take pain with her incase she has a flare up.. yet it hospitalises her when 2ss is due a night out.
I thought the same, 2 19p paracetamol isn't going to put a dent in the agony of gallstones! I wonder if she has just had a bit of acid reflux from eating too much fat, too much food and her shite diet in general? If she's made this into something it isn't, how insane would it be if she's going to have her gallbladder removed because she's milked it so much?! 😳🥴

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #81 Becky’s gallstones are forgotten now she’s off to tenners to flash her bottom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.