Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turning into a right social justice warrior isn’t she 😂 Notice how she hasn’t covered prescription drugs though. Tramadol is a lab made heroin but people assume it’s ok to take because it’s prescribed. It’s actually just as bad to come off as heroin is. She could really educate on this topic but as usual she so thick she fucks it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol she’s such a twonk.

“drugs” could be anything from paracetemol to weed to heroin to benzos, how can she blanket them all under “scary and life destroying 😂”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s turning into a right social justice warrior isn’t she 😂 Notice how she hasn’t covered prescription drugs though. Tramadol is a lab made heroin but people assume it’s ok to take because it’s prescribed. It’s actually just as bad to come off as heroin is. She could really educate on this topic but as usual she so thick she fucks it up.
There's a lot of people addicted to cough medicine ...could dingle give us a lecture how she managed to get off the calpol?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only think beggy should be allowed to talk about is makeup and even at that she’s not one to take any advice from regarding that, but at least she won’t do anyone any damage with that topic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that it now then? Her Friday chat is over? 🤣🤣 wow, such riveting content. So glad I kept up with that today, wouldn’t want to miss such groundbreaking stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on dingle, let's hear about your addiction to lemsips and calpol *sniff sniff*

what a total embarrassment she is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her asking for/sharing/using personal stories from her followers who've had/seen lives destroyed by drug use and addiction is appalling.

She's not doing this because she's an empath, an educator, a social justice warrior, a survivor.

She's doing this because people typing into those boxes and replying to her Stories ups her engagement figure.

We see you Becky. You're awful.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve lost a family member due to drug use. I also watched people I knew when I was younger either kill themselves or cause permanent damage to themselves. She’s actual scum to even ask that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it’s the barbers, they horrific shoes are Steve’s. Probably took the boys for their hair cut because they like having their hair cut so they took them for their hair cut
This wins ‘Post of the Day’ award. 🏆

😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They had haircuts! 🤣

So holidays still booked I see 🙄🙈 thought she was having her gallbladder out in 6 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me can she not even go to a coffee shop without asking beaver to take her picture! duck off fanny face as if you give a shite what anyone’s Costa order is, all you’re looking is engagement. Bets on how long until we get a underwear bodeh positivity post 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In The Style are tagged. Free cardy not declared?

Missed a trick not tagging Costa, Becky. How will they know they need to appreciate you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This wins ‘Post of the Day’ award. 🏆

😂😂😭
I feel honoured, although I’m hugely pissed off that it says they instead of them, but I’m sure we’re all pros by now with the experience of working it out that beggy has brought us

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why's she only hiding the likes on her paid partnership posts? 100. 👏🏻

I imagine she'll have to be honest with AO if they actually ask for her figures.

Another way for 'influencers' to abuse Instagram and it's features and be deceptive. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They had haircuts! 🤣

So holidays still booked I see 🙄🙈 thought she was having her gallbladder out in 6 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s just lying about the whole thing but I bet she’ll carry on moaning about the NHS when it doesn’t happen in 6 weeks time 😡

Reactions: 8
Yup I used to work in rehab and the information she is giving out is misinformed, incorrect and not helpful to anyone. She needs to shut up when it comes to subjects she has no knowledge of. Just because you have “friends who take drugs” - doesn’t make you a guru. I have a friend who took ketamine once and died but I wouldn’t feel qualified enough to discuss the ins and outs of it regardless of my background. You’re totally right about the prescription medications, I think it’s becoming a far bigger issue than it ever has been. I was given morphine and Tramadol (not together!) following treatment in hospital and when I came off the tramadol about a week later I got SO sick. I can’t even describe it, it was horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.