Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m avoiding her stories I don’t trust myself she’s really not qualified or streetwise enough for this topic.

Reactions: 15
This is just awful. She’s not doing any research, just sharing people’s comments & giving her own opinion/response to it. These effects it can have on your mental health, why not actually share some statistics & maybe some helplines?

And why, oh why, is she doing this at 1pm on a Friday afternoon when a lot of people will be out spending time with their kids and enjoying the end of the summer holidays? Don’t tell me they’re going out again tonight so she’s trying to get her ‘work’ done before that! 🤣 oh and Beggy, in case you’ve forgotten, we haven’t seen any meals today.
“Suppose to be amazing for different things” like?? duck me Rebecca you’ve really done your research this time haven’t you?! What on earth is she playing at, ‘drugs’ in general is a very emotive subject for a lot of people, you may have struggled with addiction or lost loved ones to it, it’s not a way for you to up your engagement you silly little girl. I’m truely bleeping sick of her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is just awful. She’s not doing any research, just sharing people’s comments & giving her own opinion/response to it. These effects it can have on your mental health, why not actually share some statistics & maybe some helplines?

And why, oh why, is she doing this at 1pm on a Friday afternoon when a lot of people will be out spending time with their kids and enjoying the end of the summer holidays? Don’t tell me they’re going out again tonight so she’s trying to get her ‘work’ done before that! 🤣 oh and Beggy, in case you’ve forgotten, we haven’t seen any meals today.
hilarious that the woman who pumps untold amounts of filler /poison in to her face can even remark on drug use of any kind (for the record I have lip fillers too so not skitting her on that But the fact remains she’s no more knowledgeable about drugs than my toddler and certainly can’t say tit to anyone about what they put in their bodies the big fat greasy decaying messy. do a q&a on being a beg or a pure woman, that’s you’re area of expertise Beggy

Reactions: 21
Don't be fooled by the gall that she's got, she's still, she's still, Becky from the bog, used to have a lot now she has a little, no matter where she goes we know she ain't driving 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
WOW! I’m so glad she’s doing her TED talk on drugs today. It’s so informative and sensational in fact it’s a bit much for me to take on board 😂 Has she actually given anyone any useful advise yet or is she just agreeing with everyone. How long before it gets back to sex 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting Freudian slip there Beggy. You know 'exactly' how they feel do you? Wouldn't be Steve on a night out would it?? Thats the only way you would know exactly🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 16
HAHAHA
duck me, Beggy Llewelyn Bowen, and now Becky from the bog!
This thread is the funniest thing on here! I am defo going to start calling her these names from now on.
I’m still Becky from the bog- title thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she getting her hair done? Can’t think of another reason why she would be sat in the same place for so long & then this foot has appeared beside her.

What exactly could she do to help?? She doesn’t even look after her own kids, so it beggars belief that she thinks she’d like to educate people on anything 🤣
It looks like she’s waiting in the barbers for Steve and the boys,I recognise those god awful knitted trainers that goon steaver beaver wears 🤢 it was his foot. Garath Gates fresh Trims… incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck off dingle you can't even get through one sentence without sniffing 18 times ... How's your nasal drip from too much marching powder? 👀 Because we've noticed how much more you "sniff sniff" your snot on your stories everytime you'd been out the night before....🧐🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Saint beggy wants to help teach people not to do drugs 😂
As if she has the experience or the brains
BDC26791-732B-4571-BA5F-37D581A95B28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can't even get her kids to eat veg and salad
Honestly is she trolling us or what, she just said she has no experience with drugs so what makes her think she can talk about them and give advice to strangers. Someone needs to come and collect her she’s off her bleeping trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly is she trolling us or what, she just said she has no experience with drugs so what makes her think she can talk about them and give advice to strangers. Someone needs to come and collect her she’s off her bleeping trolley
Mate she just needs to go away… uneducated wolly. Who does she think she is?! She has no literally life experience and can’t offer advice on anything. Like seriously nothing! She need banning of the internet. Influencer my arse 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’d make so much more sense if she said ‘ did drugs in my teens , then fell pregnant and stopped ‘ blah blah rather than a whole topic about something she has absolutely no clue about ?!?!??!???

Reactions: 19
Is she getting her hair done? Can’t think of another reason why she would be sat in the same place for so long & then this foot has appeared beside her.

What exactly could she do to help?? She doesn’t even look after her own kids, so it beggars belief that she thinks she’d like to educate people on anything 🤣
I think it’s the barbers, they horrific shoes are Steve’s. Probably took the boys for their hair cut because they like having their hair cut so they took them for their hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s the barbers, they horrific shoes are Steve’s. Probably took the boys for their hair cut because they like having their hair cut so they took them for their hair cut
wait for the pic of the boys with the caption fresh haircuts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they only have one AO bear? I recently moved into our new house and ordered from them, on delivery my children were given a bear each.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.