Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagination 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling tattle, she must be. No way is she that dim.
anything is possible 😩😩😩
I actually thought, a refresher has made a lot of difference to the room: fresh paint, fresh carpet, then notice she says “if you have the imagination.” Is she serious??!! Fundamentally it is EXACTLY the same. The room has not been reconfigured. Even kept the same wardrobes and the bed is in exact same position. But, if you are on a budget, shows what you can do with the bare minimum to transform a space. Her thinking it’s anything beyond that is deluded.

Reactions: 17
If she has lied about an AO advert with a green bear as a freebie.... well that's just the saddest thing she's ever done in her entire life 🥴😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where’s she sat doing her drug questions? Thought they were swimming and she had shorts on ??! 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love to discuss drug use with someone who doesn't know how to spell discuss...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but what imagination 😂😂😂😂it’s as dull as her ffs! And it looks like they didn’t even splash out for new curtains
View attachment 731644

She’s not just proud, she’s so so proud 😂
Just shows how little she’s achieved if she’s proud of that
If she was being real about it, like “look, on a budget this is what I’ve done and I’m super happy with it, little by little.” fair enough. But it’s how she’s making out- or even believing- that she has transformed the space!

Reactions: 16
If she has lied about an AO advert with a green bear as a freebie.... well that's just the saddest thing she's ever done in her entire life 🥴😳
Wouldn’t you love AO to comment under her post saying this is not a paid ad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is just awful. She’s not doing any research, just sharing people’s comments & giving her own opinion/response to it. These effects it can have on your mental health, why not actually share some statistics & maybe some helplines?

And why, oh why, is she doing this at 1pm on a Friday afternoon when a lot of people will be out spending time with their kids and enjoying the end of the summer holidays? Don’t tell me they’re going out again tonight so she’s trying to get her ‘work’ done before that! 🤣 oh and Beggy, in case you’ve forgotten, we haven’t seen any meals today.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If she was being real about it, like “look, on a budget this is what I’ve done and I’m super happy with it, little by little.” fair enough. But it’s how she’s making out- or even believing- that she has transformed the space!
The girl is bleeping bat tit crazy. You’d think she designed and built a house the way she was going on about being so so so proud 😂 absolute fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly! I bet lots of her followers would appreciate some honesty & some ideas on how to refresh a room on a budget. But she makes out she’s created something akin to the Sistine Chapel.

• Haha
We all have personal preferences of course but she cannot be serious by saying she has used her imagination to transfer a boring cream room into another cream room! We purchased a new build a few years ago and every room was bloody magnolia - we have now decorated about 50 per cent of the house and not one of the newly decorated rooms is magnolia as it bores the tit out of me. Now I am no Lawrence llwenyn bowen but all the rooms now have colour and some interesting art pieces in them. And we managed it earning no where near 5k à month 😂
Same, we’ve got a new build and at first I loved the simplicity and airy feeling of white/ light cream walls but recently have started with some dark grey and panelling. A splash of pastel colour in the kids rooms, a statement wallpaper wall…. It’s so fun to start adding some character, and also value to the property.

Reactions: 9
This is just awful. She’s not doing any research, just sharing people’s comments & giving her own opinion/response to it. These effects it can have on your mental health, why not actually share some statistics & maybe some helplines?

And why, oh why, is she doing this at 1pm on a Friday afternoon when a lot of people will be out spending time with their kids and enjoying the end of the summer holidays? Don’t tell me they’re going out again tonight so she’s trying to get her ‘work’ done before that! 🤣 oh and Beggy, in case you’ve forgotten, we haven’t seen any meals today.
Or at work!!!! REBECCA!!

Reactions: 11
Steve’s clearly going out at the weekend. It wouldn’t surprise me if hes used recreational drugs in the past and she’s panicking and doing this so that he sees how “disgusting” others think it is and dangerous in the hope it puts him off!?

Reactions: 17
I came here straight from her stories because clearly she has no idea what the fxck she’s talking about. Correct me if I’m wrong, but CBD is actually beneficial to certain health issues INCLUDING mental health?! Not the opposite. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I have CBD oil for anxiety (a trick is take a full dropper in your wine or before you drink, supposed to eliminate hangover). My friend has a pet version of CBD for her dog who gets anxious. Although I do have an (expensive) CBD cream for pain relief I use it for headaches- it works. Wholeheartedly recommend CBD.

Yes I’m also anti- weed, I know someone which it started them on the track to lifelong mental illness. A mental health nurse I used to know said 90% of their patients are young men who smoke skunk and developed psychosis. I did a psychology course on drugs and it is classified as a hallucinogen so for many it affects their brain in this way.

Reactions: 13
Like Becky from the bog said you just have to use your imagination. duck me, even Willy Wonka would struggle using his imagination for that LOL.
HAHAHA
duck me, Beggy Llewelyn Bowen, and now Becky from the bog!
This thread is the funniest thing on here! I am defo going to start calling her these names from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.