Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In The Style are tagged. Free cardy not declared?

Missed a trick not tagging Costa, Becky. How will they know they need to appreciate you?
She’s prob bought it along with the Stacey Solomon dress last night on her stories. If this skank was gifted a Stacey Solomon dress or package she’d do a real and shout it from the roof tops. She’s full of tit. It’s easier to block and hide people from stories but not posts.

Reactions: 10
I was watching some sort of YouTube video recently where some ex influencer spilt the tea and said that to build instacareers a lot of "influencers" buy followers and buy things themselves but then word posts in such a way that suggests it a collab with the brand when it's actually not in order to attract other brand deals.... First AO now InTheStyle 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ seems Dingle maybe seen that video as well and thought she'd give it a go

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just spent 3 months tapering off antidepressants and have been off them entirely for six weeks. Physically and mentally the hardest time of my life. Sick every 2 hours for the first 4 1/2 weeks off them, unable to function as a human, still not really seeing the point in life etc.

I know we here are able to see what she is saying and categorically identify it's bollocks. I just hope that her hun-followers aren't negatively impacted by the things she says. Not everything is as black and white as she makes out. She lives in a tiny world. Imagine being her kid and going to her with a problem. Judgey McJudgeson

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've just spent 3 months tapering off antidepressants and have been off them entirely for six weeks. Physically and mentally the hardest time of my life. Sick every 2 hours for the first 4 1/2 weeks off them, unable to function as a human, still not really seeing the point in life etc.

I know we here are able to see what she is saying and categorically identify it's bollocks. I just hope that her hun-followers aren't negatively impacted by the things she says. Not everything is as black and white as she makes out. She lives in a tiny world. Imagine being her kid and going to her with a problem. Judgey McJudgeson
Well done!! When I tried coming off mine I was the same, I ended up staying on them cos I just couldn’t deal with it. I know the withdrawals are compared to heroin withdrawals it’s horrible. I get sick when I’m a few hours late taking mine 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well done!! When I tried coming off mine I was the same, I ended up staying on them cos I just couldn’t deal with it. I know the withdrawals are compared to heroin withdrawals it’s horrible. I get sick when I’m a few hours late taking mine 😩
I've still got to come off diazepam so I'm excited for that 😬 Joining this site has given me a small focus away from my own head and has had me laughing my tits off at times. Thank you all for that.

I wish I could be bothered to message AO to ask if they've partnered with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For someone with a constant sniff and itchy nose she is very brave discussing drugs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s not “disscusing” tit. Just waffling on about how scary it all is and passing off peoples’ actual real experiences as content. Yeah, coz that’s helpful….

I came off Venlafaxine this year and supplemented with Omega 3 Fish Oil and Vit B Complex which I think made a big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You'd learn more from that episode of South Park 'drugs are bad kids m'kayyyy' than this absolute fuckhead 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's marked her AO ad as a paid partnership so she must be getting something. Tragic she would get paid for that drivel....

Reactions: 11
Hi guys ain’t been on here in a while but what a subject to pick up the phone again too 😂 I can’t confirm if she has ever done drugs but I can call bullshit! Even if she hasn’t, getting pissed in parks to the point of her stomach been pumped from the age of 15+ isn’t much better. Maybe I’m too honest I duno but I’d be owning my tit not turning my nose up like she’s disgusted with drugs in general 😂

I can vouch that the place we come from is rife so if she hasn’t touched one drug at any point in her little life I’m a bleeping leprechaun!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi guys ain’t been on here in a while but what a subject to pick up the phone again too 😂 I can’t confirm if she has ever done drugs but I can call bullshit! Even if she hasn’t, getting pissed in parks to the point of her stomach been pumped from the age of 15+ isn’t much better. Maybe I’m too honest I duno but I’d be owning my tit not turning my nose up like she’s disgusted with drugs in general 😂

I can vouch that the place we come from is rife so if she hasn’t touched one drug at any point in her little life I’m a bleeping leprechaun!
She is so full of tit... probs gets high every night, that's why she's always got the munchies 🍁 oh & why shes so slow when she talks, H e l l o e v e r y w u n. Sniff*

Well done. And well don’t to everyone on this thread that’s struggling with any kind of addiction they are trying to free themselves from.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s not “disscusing” tit. Just waffling on about how scary it all is and passing off peoples’ actual real experiences as content. Yeah, coz that’s helpful….

I came off Venlafaxine this year and supplemented with Omega 3 Fish Oil and Vit B Complex which I think made a big difference.
Venlafaxine is what I’m taking. It’s so horrible coming off it x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Topic Friday done & dusted by 3pm, no stories this evening, I think Beggy is out tonight & doesn’t want it made public because she knows people will question how she’s able to eat out & drink alcohol when she’s supposed to be on a strict diet for her supposed surgery 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ha, she's already posted to say she's not judging. 🥴

• Haha
I don't understand the topic friday thing.
I know she isn't the brightest crayon in the packet but surely she cant think that sharing other peoples stories and telling them how sad it makes you when you have zero experience in the matter is "raw and educationallll materialll".

What the duck. Mind blown.

Reactions: 22
Bet she’s had diamorphine in labour as most women, codeine for her pain relief which can be very addictive. It’s not all about coccaine, weed, heroin that are drugs. Like someone mentioned above, she’s not streetwise or educated enough for this topic. She should stick to what she clearly knows best, been babestation becca.. sex!

Jesus Christ, is she for real?? Yes there are some people who just take drugs recreationally & could just as easily not take them ever again, but there are thousands of people who are addicts so can’t just say ‘duck it, I won’t take them anymore because I feel bad on my mum’.

Seriously she needs to have her account shut down!

I don't understand the topic friday thing.
I know she isn't the brightest crayon in the packet but surely she cant think that sharing other peoples stories and telling them how sad it makes you when you have zero experience in the matter is "raw and educationallll materialll".

What the duck. Mind blown.
It’s lazy isn’t it. She’s not discussing anything, she’s just reposting people’s comments & giving her opinion on that specific comment. She hasn’t researched anything. She hasn’t provided a list of support organisations. It’s a joke.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.