Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie has one! She got him one piddly game for it for Christmas and made her family shell out for the others, while she got him Poundland tit he can ‘share with Woodeh’ funnily enough I have never EVER seen him use that switch...
Probably got sent back. Queue a story with him playing it now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alfie had the switch for Christmas last year, I have seen alfie and woody using it in her stories

Reactions: 2
One word for what I have just witnessed on her stories... TRAGEDY.

What a bleeping disaster. A shitshow. It stinks of desperation and lack of any thought process. She is too thick to think up original content to pull off being an influencer and too lazy to spend time editing to ensure her wording and content is correct (and interesting 🥴). She would be better off finding a real job that doesn’t involve her using her own initiative and imagination.

Those poor boys are just used as human Cash Converters.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She probably commented on Lucy’s ad thinking Lucy will return the favour on her crappy AO ad or feel sorry for her 😂😩 beggy I am so embarrassed for you, you ain’t even on her radar hun 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
You know what the real issue is though, currently as long as these companies are willing to pay her she’s having the last laugh, for putting absolute shite out like that, yet she gets paid for it. It honestly is a tit world we live in when she gets away with putting content out like that.

Does she actually take her kids on any days out unless it’s an AD or they’ve been gifted it?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She still hasn’t said was she gifted the bloody dishwasher or what!
Seriously AO have made a massive mistake by letting that amateur attempt an ad for them.

So LJC is doing an ad for Nintendo, and beggy is fannying about with a 1.99 green teddy bear 😂
I think she’s paid for it & that’s why she’s so desperate to get these posts any engagement, because knowing a company like AO they have probably based what she earns on the level of engagement she receives, so if she doesn’t get enough engagement the fee will barely cover the cost of the dishwasher.

Does she actually take her kids on any days out unless it’s an AD or they’ve been gifted it?
Nope!

Reactions: 8
100 likes on that AD and about ten of them are family members 😩😂
Where all your flowers at hunnipot?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know what the real issue is though, currently as long as these companies are willing to pay her she’s having the last laugh, for putting absolute shite out like that, yet she gets paid for it. It honestly is a tit world we live in when she gets away with putting content out like that.
Absolutely not. Not now "she aren't with Channel Mum anymore."

Her ads are getting further and further apart with the majority being for things like abnormal shakes and jockey shorts for the trampoline 😄🤦🏻‍♀️. Most of the big brands have worked with her and learned their lesson now.

I think I -and the majority of people on here- have had the last laugh given that I know exactly what moneys coming in at the end of the month, and know that if I have a bad week, my employers will support me and be there after ive bounced back.

When she was at the peak of her channel mum contract, she'd have done well to put some money aside for an investment, be that buying property to renovate, setting up helluhhhh styelll ukehhhh properly or training in aesthetics or something, understanding that the ads wouldn't be there forever but obvs she's too stupid for that. 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, thats the bed they left behind and was painted and put put into the guest bedroom along with the original mattress! 🤢🤢
Imagine telling people you earn thousands a month and then you recycle some old grannies bed that was left in your house when you moved in

Absolutely not. Not now "she aren't with Channel Mum anymore."

Her ads are getting further and further apart with the majority being for things like abnormal shakes and jockey shorts for the trampoline 😄🤦🏻‍♀️. Most of the big brands have worked with her and learned their lesson now.

I think I -and the majority of people on here- have had the last laugh given that I know exactly what moneys coming in at the end of the month, and know that if I have a bad week, my employers will support me and be there after ive bounced back.

When she was at the peak of her channel mum contract, she'd have done well to put some money aside for an investment, be that buying property to renovate, setting up helluhhhh styelll ukehhhh properly or training in aesthetics or something, understanding that the ads wouldn't be there forever but obvs she's too stupid for that. 😭😭😭
She’s invested it into her lips hun 👄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she’s paid for it & that’s why she’s so desperate to get these posts any engagement, because knowing a company like AO they have probably based what she earns on the level of engagement she receives, so if she doesn’t get enough engagement the fee will barely cover the cost of the dishwasher.

Nope!
I don’t think she was gifted the dishwasher. Her wording at the time was very ambiguous and her sales pitch has been centred around a cheap and tacky bear. I reckon AO have sent these teddies as a promotion and told influencers they can have something in exchange for engagement/likes or maybe most inventive advertising. If they had gifted that dishwasher she would be using it for the advertising but she isn’t.

Her attempt is so desperate it’s embarrassing and treats the consumers like we’re so thick, the idea of having a green Teddy in our lives will lure us into spending hundreds of quid.🙄

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she was gifted the dishwasher. Her wording at the time was very ambiguous and her sales pitch has been centred around a cheap and tacky bear. I reckon AO have sent these teddies as a promotion and told influencers they can have something in exchange for engagement/likes or maybe most inventive advertising. If they had gifted that dishwasher she would be using it for the advertising but she isn’t.

Her attempt is so desperate it’s embarrassing and treats the consumers like we’re so thick, the idea of having a green Teddy in our lives will lure us into spending hundreds of quid.🙄
Yeah I’d expect if the dishwasher was gifted to be shown stories of the functions that it has etc but there’s been no mention of it again has there

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.