Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cut it herself 😂
Ah the 'LLoyd Christmas Do' as someone called it at the time :ROFLMAO:

kids haircuts must be a tenner tops really hammers home why so many people have a problem with Reb Reb when shes at the salon at least every month having a full head of highlights so she can become LJC yet thinks its acceptable to have woody looking ridiculous with a pudding bowl DIY cut

He's a lovely little boy poor mite he deserves better

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ the girl loves herself and thinks she hilarious, she’s just a big massive chav. Also her big fat wobbly arse in the screen actually knocked me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she pissed? I only dance like that after a couple of bottles of wine and still manage to keep my minge in check. I swear I’ve just seen through her pyjama bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah the 'LLoyd Christmas Do' as someone called it at the time :ROFLMAO:

kids haircuts must be a tenner tops really hammers home why so many people have a problem with Reb Reb when shes at the salon at least every month having a full head of highlights so she can become LJC yet thinks its acceptable to have woody looking ridiculous with a pudding bowl DIY cut

He's a lovely little boy poor mite he deserves better
I’m not a hairdresser so would never attempt to cut my kids hair. Besides, our hairdresser only charges £6 for under 10s anyway.

Reactions: 6
Is it not summer in the dales? Even when the sun isn’t out down here it’s still so warm.
I find her miming to the song more cringe than the dancing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such an idiot with this mum guilt crap. Many parents have to work full time which means they only get to see their kids in the evenings and weekends. Rebecca and Steve are at home all day with Woody and are able to pick Alfie up from school themselves. So why in the name of all things holy is she feeling guilty? It makes no sense other than she's idle and disorganised and therefore can't cope with washing ,ironing and feeding the children. Christ knows what 2SS does all day. She has zero perception of the real world and how other people feel otherwise she wouldn't spout such shite.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is with the dancing?! It’s not funny. It’s not entertaining it just ABSOLUTE CRINGE REBECCA! Stop sticking your arse out and straining the fabric of your pjs(?) because no one (apart from the pervs) wants to see the shape of it! How this fits in with that channel mum or whatever it’s called I’ll never know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic here but I'm noticing she's now coping Zoe Sugg, her stories are using her filmmap app and she recreated Zoe's profile picture almost identicaly, is this what she does with her super busy day crawl all over insta stalking and taking what she likes from others account ?
What an absolute leech .

Reactions: 9
So it seems the ‘big project’ she was working so ‘hard’ for was an advert for fish croquettes??? Riveting!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is that hair all about! It’s looks manky, greasy and so thin when she does it like that! It’s not nice Reb! Stop doing it!

And you went to the doctor when the bite was getting better and going away? Right. Makes perfect sense. Said no one ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but them new stories are something bloody else... Anyone else cringe so bad when she's doing her "dancing" shaking her large arse in the camera, even little Alfie gets fed up and walks away embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s that stupid she probably went to the chemist and paid £10 for a prescription rather than grabbing a pack on antihistamine off the shelf 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So it seems the ‘big project’ she was working so ‘hard’ for was an advert for fish croquettes??? Riveting!
Do they seriously pay her for this? WOW 😯 I really would love to know how much. It’s an absolute joke. She’s shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is that hair all about! It’s looks manky, greasy and so thin when she does it like that! It’s not nice Reb! Stop doing it!

And you went to the doctor when the bite was getting better and going away? Right. Makes perfect sense. Said no one ever!
She’s buggered if we start being charged for the NHS. She’s obviously someone who abuses it. Maybe she’ll think twice then

Reactions: 4
No offence to the kids but who really wants to spend their night watching someone else’s kids eating a smelly fish croquette? Bad enough seeing my own kids smush food all over their faces.

Certainly don’t want to see 2ss getting them gnashers round a fish croquette neither

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the you tube video.. how bloody boring how she is with the kids on camera FAKE!!... Also she eats like she hasn't in years stuff your face hon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.