Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who has seen Steve’s story? A picture of all the dogs. Again 🤦🏼‍♀️
I would be livid if I was the neighbour. A remote empty farmhouse all those dogs outside and those thick twats announce it over the Internet to strangers and then show a photo of the dogs!

Reactions: 10
I’m just reading some more of the comments, imagine claiming checking emails is hard work and then we have people saving lives 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ahh but remember, she said she’s just as busy as anyone else, just cos she gets to stay at home...she has cleaning to do, a mortgage to pay, food to make, it’s so awfully hard for the poor girl, give her a break. Also, ‘we have no idea what she does’ 🤔
Love how her mum then piped up trying to defend her saying ‘so what if she’s a stay at home mum’ 😂😂😂
Which one is it then Rebecca?? Couldn’t make this up it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebecca is pathetic, all she does is copy what all the other channel mum dummies have/do. Nothing about her is real at all, and that steve is a complete creep hate the he acts/behaviours. He cheats on her all the time, but she happy to be sat in that disgusting house trying to make everyone believe she loves. Steve got her out there, so none of his little side girls would be able to find her and tell her the truth about what he is like!!
Find it hard to believe Steve cheats. Can’t imagine there’s a queue of girls wanting to sleep with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahh but remember, she said she’s just as busy as anyone else, just cos she gets to stay at home...she has cleaning to do, a mortgage to pay, food to make, it’s so awfully hard for the poor girl, give her a break. Also, ‘we have no idea what she does’ 🤔
Love how her mum then piped up trying to defend her saying ‘so what if she’s a stay at home mum’ 😂😂😂
Which one is it then Rebecca?? Couldn’t make this up it’s hilarious
Yeah she's just a "human person"(her words 😂) who has just realised life can be tough and sometimes women feel guilt, No tit Sherlock now tell us all something we don't know and stop pointing out the bleeding obvious everyday !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Steves in for a treat tonight. Bit of mayo on the bedside table ready for their nightly action 🤣😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebecca lamb # loveme#praiseme#kissmyarse#hardworking
Reality rebeccalamb #lazyfucker#dumasfook#copycat#lovemeasiloveme..
Mum guilt...wtaf...try being a mum first. Dress the kids, feed them ,nurture them, educate them...dont just take pics of them or use them to scrounge. Rebs PAY for your "well deserved" spa for all your hard work, i.e scrolling the internet to COPY things...take a break and give us one 😁. Come back all refreshed with ideas of your OWN...or use some from here , planting some vegetables etc ( no not 2ss) , and be constructive with all the time you have , you KNOW yourself you dont work hard but if you believe you do then im afraid there is no hope... you'll just slob around doing as little as possible till 2ss says " by eck lass thas nay gud for me, get thee self out sithy" . Then be tears on your gram and more self pity... DO SOMETHING...STOP being a lazy self loving praise seeking numpty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Rebecca lamb # loveme#praiseme#kissmyarse#hardworking
Reality rebeccalamb #lazyfucker#dumasfook#copycat#lovemeasiloveme..
Mum guilt...wtaf...try being a mum first. Dress the kids, feed them ,nurture them, educate them...dont just take pics of them or use them to scrounge. Rebs PAY for your "well deserved" spa for all your hard work, i.e scrolling the internet to COPY things...take a break and give us one 😁. Come back all refreshed with ideas of your OWN...or use some from here , planting some vegetables etc ( no not 2ss) , and be constructive with all the time you have , you KNOW yourself you dont work hard but if you believe you do then im afraid there is no hope... you'll just slob around doing as little as possible till 2ss says " by eck lass thas nay gud for me, get thee self out sithy" . Then be tears on your gram and more self pity... DO SOMETHING...STOP being a lazy self loving praise seeking numpty.
Sithy 🤣🤣🤣 this is the problem, she probably does feel guilty but it’s not mum guilt, it’s related to the fact she does duck all all day and then it comes to the end of the day and realises she should’ve been cleaning, editing, replying to emails (Buseh buseh) or god knows whatever else she thinks is classed as “work”!

How the duck does she seriously expect people she follows to diagnose what has bitten her for fucks sake!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m late to the party but I honestly have lost any ounce of respect I had left for her. Mum guilt? She wouldn’t know Mum guilt if it came up and slapped her in the face. My daughter is 14 weeks old and I work 9 hours 3 days a week. I feel guilty that I’m missing out on so much of her, just to go and earn money. But without that I wouldn’t be able to feed, clothe her, take her on days out (yes Rebecca the common peasants amongst us must pay) but I also feel incredibly lucky that we are in a position where 3 days a week gives us that extra money we need to be able to have fun rather than just survive. There are Mothers out there who have it a lot harder than what I do. The only thing Elleh is guilty of is sitting at home all day STILL not doing enough with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think she was trying abit toooo hard to show off the Rolex in her insta story

Reactions: 5
Why with the stupid photo is that meant to be funny? She really has nothing to offer

Reactions: 3
i 100% believe she gets mum guilt. Purely because she knows she only 'works' an hour a day, and she STILLLLL puts woody down for 2 naps a day cause its 'easier' for her and mr sausage, yet she stilllllll does duck all with the poor boy except stage 5 minutes of reading. Shes a joke. Thats the only mum guilt she can possibly get actually knowing she has all dsy everyday to do stuff with him but actually choses not too. Silly little girl

Reactions: 9
Oh noooooo she's blocked me!!

All I did was like a few comments that said she basically doesn't have it as hard as others. Ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh noooooo she's blocked me!!

All I did was like a few comments that said she basically doesn't have it as hard as others. Ffs 😂
Snap!! That's next level for her to actually see who likes comments that are not all glowing for her and then block them!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've really been debating getting rid of Instagram. I don't know what it brings any more other than hate watching. Time to bin it I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.