Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t blocked me... yet. I thought I might get blocked after she deleted my comment straight away

Reactions: 1
I've really been debating getting rid of Instagram. I don't know what it brings any more other than hate watching. Time to bin it I think.
Don't bin get rid of followers. I just got rid of 500 mostly brands influencers bloggers and celebs and feel a lot better.
Seeing people not seen in years because the algorithm ensure the ones with bigger follower and engagement show on your feed.
For too long infleuencers and brands have hijacked the platform I'm reclaiming it back and finding more interesting people to follow.

Reactions: 13
Seeking attention AGIAN. It’s a bloody insect bite 🙄 probably flees from your grotty dungeon😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t tell if she was leaning her elbow on something or if she just had her arm up in the air to show her watch off 😂

Reactions: 3

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but I’ve just seen this on instagram.... Rebecca is going to love this feature!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think these mummy influencers need a lesson on what trolling actually is, trolling is not having a difference of opinion. Am i right in thinking that these new features are being tested after a young teenager took her own life, this is real life trolling/bullying not somebody disagreeing with you having mum guilt. Grr

Reactions: 16
How many times does she feel the need to change her friggin insta profile pic ???? Twice in a day, she’s so vain it’s in real.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 27814

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but I’ve just seen this on instagram.... Rebecca is going to love this feature!
I’m against any form of bullying but I also strongly believe that “positivity all the way” is what is so detrimental to people’s well-being! It’s unrealistic and if you have an open account that relies on engagement from followers, followers are entitled and should be able to interact with differing opinions without it being deemed bullying or offensive! Those with open accounts who chose to make a living from this cannot control their followers views and opinions and should not try to by deleting and blocking comments. Everyone needs to develop resilience as the world outside of social media is not as filtered!

Seeking attention AGIAN. It’s a bloody insect bite 🙄 probably flees from your grotty dungeon😂
All about engagement again...if she’s concerned why not seek medical attention 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m against any form of bullying but I also strongly believe that “positivity all the way” is what is so detrimental to people’s well-being! It’s unrealistic and if you have an open account that relies on engagement from followers, followers are entitled and should be able to interact with differing opinions without it being deemed bullying or offensive! Those with open accounts who chose to make a living from this cannot control their followers views and opinions and should not try to by deleting and blocking comments. Everyone needs to develop resilience as the world outside of social media is not as filtered!

All about engagement again...if she’s concerned why not seek medical attention 🙄
It’s not as bad as it was yesterday but it’s got bigger 🤦🏻‍♀️ So Rebecca it is as bad?! Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually unfollowed yesterday so I didn't need to keep seeing her all over my newsfeed and could just check in now and again but she still blocked me .. how will I be entertained now lol

“My leg seems to have gone down, it still seems to be getting bigger” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Don’t know why she bothers trying to crimp her hair, it doesn’t stay put long. Probably another excuse to sit in front of a mirror🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus you get actual styling tools that do a better job!

She goes to the doctors for anything. Surely she could have tried an over the counter anti-histamine first. I mean, common sense would tell you that that’s probably all that’s required and maybe some soothing cream - again available at a pharmacy.

Remember when she went to see her GP to get a plaster put on her burn.

Anytime the boys have so much as a sniffle she’s getting them an appointment.

She’s such a drain on the NHS.

Reactions: 26
She goes to the doctors for anything. Surely she could have tried an over the counter anti-histamine first. I mean, common sense would tell you that that’s probably all that’s required and maybe some soothing cream - again available at a pharmacy.

Remember when she went to see her GP to get a plaster put on her burn.

Anytime the boys have so much as a sniffle she’s getting them an appointment.

She’s such a drain on the NHS.
I swear one of her parents works in the nhs, paramedic/nurse....she could have asked one of them 🙈🙈

surely between her and Steve they had enough common sense to try an antihistamine?! I can’t deal with her clear lack of intellect. Did she leave school with anything? She can’t even claim to have life experience because Steve has had her kept since she was 19. It’s sad how little a life she’s led.

Reactions: 12
Er
surely between her and Steve they had enough common sense to try an antihistamine?! I can’t deal with her clear lack of intellect. Did she leave school with anything? She can’t even claim to have life experience because Steve has had her kept since she was 19. It’s sad how little a life she’s led.
Errrr excuse me she was working her bollocks off on a market even when she was with Steve 😂😂😂

Allegedly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 27814

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but I’ve just seen this on Instagram.... Rebecca is going to love this feature!
I'm glad that Instagram is doing something about bullies - but all this feature will do is ask 'do you still want to post' if it's picked up as bullying. A troll, will of course say yes. Someone out of anger may rethink. However, we all know these influencers cry troll at anyone who doesn't kiss their ass.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what that project is that she worked so hard on and put so much effort in to behind the scenes ?

Also my Instagram adding that feature it will just push more of her followers to sites like these to voice their opinions openly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.